Please lock.

Khan impressed me tonight he deserves a chance at mayweather

Not as impressed with khan. When allowed to just box he always looks like this. When pressed he wilts and always tried to brawl back and takes a lot of punishment.

I'm more unimpressed with Devon Alexander than anything else.

Side note:
Where does Maidana fit in the picture? Is he planning to continue to fight?

Maidana got Ms fighting Mayweather, he's not going to resort to fighting for considerably less and probably lose if the fight is close.

"[emoji]128104[/emoji][emoji]10004[/emoji]️[emoji]128104[/emoji][emoji]128657[/emoji][emoji]128104[/emoji] = manny pac man u better check ya self b4 u wreck ya self"

:rofl:

Khan did what he was suppose to do aganist Alexander. Styles make fights and this style for Alexander was horrible. I do not believe Khan deserves a shot aganist Mayweather. Bradley-Chaves fight was decent decision however the Herrera-Benavides scores was horrendous, disgusting. I like how they moving Felix Verdejo highlights of his fight last night.

Kahn should fight Maidana again. That'll be a real test to see how much he's improved.
why would Kahn do that? He already beat Maidana, thus taking a fight would be an unnecessary risk.

Kahn should take risk that will reward him a fight with Floyd.

Maidana has nothing to offer ... At this point the only fight I would be interested in seeing Maidana in would be against AB ...

why would Kahn do that? He already beat Maidana, thus taking a fight would be an unnecessary risk.

Kahn should take risk that will reward him a fight with Floyd.

Maidana has nothing to offer ... At this point the only fight I would be interested in seeing Maidana in would be against AB ...

And if Floyd fights Manny? Who else is out there for Kahn?

Maidana is a lot more popular after 2 Mayweather fights than he was when he almost killed Amir. That's what he gains from it.

Unless he wants to step up to DSG again :lol:

Last edited:
I heard maidana is working on a 3 fight deal for 2015, wouldn't be surprised if they gave him an easy fight in like Feb. and then supposedly his team wants him to face Khan or Berto

Last edited:
Also in 85% sure Maidana is just trolling when he says he might retire. He also said he wouldn't fight Mayweather without his gloves. I think he just likes messing with the media. He's not gonna turn down money like that in his prime.

Thurman has no one to blame but himself if he doesn't get a big fight next time, he boasts about his KOs but didn't deliver last night. if he stopped Bundu last night, the fans would be demanding him vs Maidana.

Right on que. Arum says fighting on 5 de Mayo weekend is disrespectful to Mexicans.

:smh: :smh: :smh:

“Let me tell you something, and this, I really feel very, very strongly about. That weekend celebrates Cinco De Mayo, which is a Mexican Holiday, which commemorates the outstanding, courageous stand of a lot of Mexican civilians who turned back the French Imperial army, and it’s a significant holiday in Mexico and among Mexican Americans who live in the United States. That being said, neither Mr. Mayweather, nor Mr. Pacquiao, nor Mr. Cotto, who is Hispanic, but not Mexican. The only Mexican in the group is Canelo Alvarez, who is a big attraction among the Mexican people,” stated Top Rank’s Bob Arum in a recent interview with RingTV.

Right on que. Arum says fighting on 5 de Mayo weekend is disrespectful to Mexicans.

You can just as easily argue Mayweather singles out that date as the sole date the fight can happen for the exact same reason.

Seems like Manny is the only one that wants this fight regardless of when and where at this point.

Arum and Mayweather are both creating problems as promoters. Arum because he is Arum and Mayweather because his ego or the need to make it a pissing contest.

:smh: :smh: :smh:

“Let me tell you something, and this, I really feel very, very strongly about. That weekend celebrates Cinco De Mayo, which is a Mexican Holiday, which commemorates the outstanding, courageous stand of a lot of Mexican civilians who turned back the French Imperial army, and it’s a significant holiday in Mexico and among Mexican Americans who live in the United States. That being said, neither Mr. Mayweather, nor Mr. Pacquiao, nor Mr. Cotto, who is Hispanic, but not Mexican. The only Mexican in the group is Canelo Alvarez, who is a big attraction among the Mexican people,” stated Top Rank’s Bob Arum in a recent interview with RingTV.

Hmmm... From that quote I don't see where he states fighting on Cinco De Mayo is disrespectful to Mexicans :nerd:

From what I got, he's just saying that day should be for Canelo, since he's the only Mexican.

You can just as easily argue Mayweather singles out that date as the sole date the fight can happen for the exact same reason.

Seems like Manny is the only one that wants this fight regardless of when and where at this point.

Arum and Mayweather are both creating problems as promoters. Arum because he is Arum and Mayweather because his ego or the need to make it a pissing contest.

It got me thinking a little bit, would Mayweather's PPV numbers be as high if he wasn't always fighting on Mexican holidays?

How would his numbers be affected if he fought on December or January... ect.

Doublemesh, don't answer :lol: No offense bro

And if Floyd fights Manny? Who else is out there for Kahn?

Maidana is a lot more popular after 2 Mayweather fights than he was when he almost killed Amir. That's what he gains from it.

Unless he wants to step up to DSG again :lol:
yeap Danny Thurman Bradley ... Those are risk worth it for him.

If he loose against Maidana he will def not get a chance ... Against Danny he can only redeem himself ... Thruman he can def say his the number 1 contender against Bradley he can say he beat the guy that beat the guy.

If he lose against any of these .. I believe he still can recover .. Against Maidana ... If he takes the L is lights out. At least to me ..

@danrafaelespn
Dan Rafael

I'm told that after fight Jose Benavidez Sr. went to @elmaestro1(Herrera) to console him. Told him, 'You beat my son. We know that.' #boxing

It seems like it's always been Arum vs Mayweather. Once Floyd got out from TR it was like the gloves were off against Arum. Manny is like the young child going through a divorce of bitter parents.

Back
Top Bottom