Please lock.

I like this back and forth between Brook and Khan. I wish Brook was not such a troublemaker. He could be involved in a big fight early 2015. Now he probably needs a tuneup first.

Last edited:
All this teasing with mayweather pac man these years, and recent **** talkin will lead up to a huge letdown for the sport if this doesnt happen.

Boxing is a frustrating frustrating sport sometimes.

Imagine if basketball teams could choose their opponents smh..

Last edited:
I've never cared to see Floyd fight Manny still don't funny they've played with folks emotions for so long tho

I still wana see it. Even tho manny isnt the fighter he once was he is still good. He might lose to may and i hate him, but with all the bad blood between them makes a bad *** fight.

I've always felt it would be rather boring watching Floyd toy with dude and even worse now that Manny's basically done

In a statement on his official website, Pacman stated, “Mayweather can get the amount he wants. As early as January this year, I challenged him to a charity fight. Until now, he has not agreed to it. So, money is not the issue in our fight. This fight is about legacy, this is about making the fans happy and, above all, this is for the good of boxing.”

What will Pretty Bird Floyd say now?

Last edited:
I have a serious question, do people actually think Pac can beat Mayweather? Putting bias aside. Pure boxing knowledge?

What will Pretty Bird Floyd say now?

Manny just trying to sound like the good guy that's pure ********. He can say what he wants but bob arum is calling all his shots. I think the fight is going to happen and it's going to be a shut out.

Trying to sound like a good guy? Manny comes off pretty genuine, unlike Floyd.

I think it is a great response to Floyd stuttering and repeating the blood test BS multiple times in a short interview over the weekend.

And everybody knows Arum is calling the shots, that's been known forever.

I still believe Manny is the only one that ever wanted this fight, whereas neither Floyd nor Arum did. The world knows Manny isn't scared to lose, Floyd is.

For the record, I actually believe Manny will lose as well, though I'd like to see him bust Floyd up in the process.

By that I mean he's assuming the "hero" role to the public "I'll fight for free" and all this bs. So whyd he turn down 40 M's when he was on PEDs?

Manny can say all the right things but what he says isn't worth **** cuz he doesn't make any decisions arum does

Last edited:
If the fight were to happen, what do you guys think the betting odds would be today?

Even though Money has also slowed down and he got hit by Maidana more than I've seen him get hit in a long while, I do believe he will beat Pac and probably beat him easily.

As mentioned before though, scorecards is going to be Moneys main opponent that night. If Canelo could get a draw in one of the judges cards against Mayweather then anything is possible.

Manny will always have a shot with Floyd especially with the judging being as unpredictable and inconsistent as it has

Cuz we all know Floyd aint putting Manny on the canvas

It would be great to see the fight happen

Last edited:
By that I mean he's assuming the "hero" role to the public "I'll fight for free" and all this bs. So whyd he turn down 40 M's when he was on PEDs?

Manny can say all the right things but what he says isn't worth **** cuz he doesn't make any decisions arum does

That's an argument that can go in circles forever.

Back then Manny was the active A side to Floyd's retired A side. In my opinion back then more people would buy a Manny PPV than a Floyd PPV. Exciting fighters are more appealing to casual fans than master boxers that talk a lot of trash.

As for PEDs, we still have no actual proof to substantiate that accusation. I'm sure he has used in the past, just as Floyd has.

I'm also fairly confident that Manny's team could've gotten him to pass any kind of testing back then with their contacts and resources. I think that the PED angle was used to distract from Arum and Floyd from not being able to come to an agreement.

And as for the hero angle, pretty easy when your opponent plays the heel and talks tons of trash.

Trying to sound like a good guy? Manny comes off pretty genuine, unlike Floyd.

I think it is a great response to Floyd stuttering and repeating the blood test BS multiple times in a short interview over the weekend.

And everybody knows Arum is calling the shots, that's been known forever.

I still believe Manny is the only one that ever wanted this fight, whereas neither Floyd nor Arum did. The world knows Manny isn't scared to lose, Floyd is.

For the record, I actually believe Manny will lose as well, though I'd like to see him bust Floyd up in the process.
Bolded and underlined for emphasis.

This is the thing that always just made me assume it was always floyd vs arum.  Manny was Arum's cash cow.  He couldn't afford him to lose during Manny's big run pre Marquez KO.  So he said whatever he had to in order to make it seem like floyds fault.

We know manny is terrible with his money so i am assuming he will do it for whatever.  Arum won't.

That's an argument that can go in circles forever.

Back then Manny was the active A side to Floyd's retired A side. In my opinion back then more people would buy a Manny PPV than a Floyd PPV. Exciting fighters are more appealing to casual fans than master boxers that talk a lot of trash.

As for PEDs, we still have no actual proof to substantiate that accusation. I'm sure he has used in the past, just as Floyd has.

I'm also fairly confident that Manny's team could've gotten him to pass any kind of testing back then with their contacts and resources. I think that the PED angle was used to distract from Arum and Floyd from not being able to come to an agreement.

And as for the hero angle, pretty easy when your opponent plays the heel and talks tons of trash.

I disagree that manny was ever the A side. Floyd was already out of "retirement" when the fight was supposed to happen. The general consensus inside the boxing world is that he was on PEDs. Floyd was using some **** for his hands that was illegal. Nothing that was making him walk through guys

Even before the Bradley robbery and the jmm ko he had them Ls on his record

Last edited:
:nerd:
I like this back and forth between Brook and Khan. I wish Brook was not such a troublemaker. He could be involved in a big fight early 2015. Now he probably needs a tuneup first.
:nerd:

What is that supposed to mean? It's common knowledge that he partakes in extracurricular activities that have delayed his progress. Did you see that picture of his leg, it looks far worse than just a "stabbing".

If the fight were to happen, what do you guys think the betting odds would be today?

Even though Money has also slowed down and he got hit by Maidana more than I've seen him get hit in a long while, I do believe he will beat Pac and probably beat him easily.

As mentioned before though, scorecards is going to be Moneys main opponent that night. If Canelo could get a draw in one of the judges cards against Mayweather then anything is possible.

The books already have odds Mayweather is the favorite around -325

Back
Top Bottom