Please lock.

Khan/Broner would be highly entertaining but for every reason imaginable it probably won't happen :lol:

It's one thing to be entertaining, it's another thing to be a PPV fight. I'd accept it as an undercard on a PPV, but not it's own PPV.

Khan/Broner is a showtime fight, not PPV.

Last edited:
Agreed.

But to freakydestroyer's point, I would also rather buy Khan/Broner over Floyd vs the next loser. Not saying I'd buy it but if you gave me a choice I'm going with Khan/Broner knowing excitement will be provided.

Khan vs Broner would be insane just off their styles alone and on top of that it's do or die for their careers. I'd much rather watch that over Mayweather vs any of the viable options. Now if he fights Thurman or Lara that will pique my interest, but we know its unlikely to happen.

Everyone is b level compared to Floyd.

Compared to yes, but Maidana isn't b level IMO.

Thurman vs Mayweather could happen if Thurman keeps winning.

My brother and I talk about how good a Mayweather vs Lara fight would be all the time.

Anyone see the Pac vs Bradley face off? Mac Kellerman was 'moderating' but mostly argued with Bradley for six minutes. Like dude, you're not hosting ESPN LA radio right now. Let the fighters talk.

Anyone see the Pac vs Bradley face off? Mac Kellerman was 'moderating' but mostly argued with Bradley for six minutes. Like dude, you're not hosting ESPN LA radio right now. Let the fighters talk.

Was the face off better than the one before their last fight? Last time they were giggling like they had crushes on each other, it was awkward as hell to watch

He's staying away from anything dangerous right now; taking after his big bro

Here we go with this stuff...like Floyd hasnt earned the right to dictate who he fights? On top of that look at his resume! He's been through the gauntlet. Some of y'all just mad cuz he made it look easy. Yes I'm mad that he's been ducking pacman but he has his reasons and that fight can still happen.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom