Please lock.

Sergio is an old fighter. I don't expect much from him coming off a bad performance and a bum knee

Yeah Sergio might be older but he started fighting at a later age, and Cotto has been in some brutal fights plenty of times.

Paulie was carried out on a stretcher after his fight :smh:.

Last edited:
Roach is going to have no impact on Miguel Cotto. When dude loses he always blames everybody but himself. He is who he is, Roach is not going to change anything. Besides, Roach is one of the most overrated trainers of all time.

Roach will make a difference you'll see

I love sergio. Sergio is his prime was something special to watch. But he has lost a step and I completely agree if he can utilize footwork, cut off the ring, and attack the body i think he stands a good chance to win. I just don't know what to expect from sergio.

Plus golden boy x top rank = no fight

Oscar said that he be open to business with Arum on the other hand Schaefer is the only thing from stopping that

Anyone going to be at the Thurman fight this weekend?

Last edited:
Oscar's been full of **** for years on this :lol: plus Schaefer has been the one who has been trying to mend fences since the Pacquiao incident.

I hate to say this about Cotto because I've always rooted for the guy but if Sergio's knee is 100% (with all the time off, it should be), I think it's going to be close to a shut out.

Last edited:
Oscar's been full of **** for years on this :lol: plus Schaefer has been the one who has been trying to mend fences since the Pacquiao incident.

I hate to say this about Cotto because I've always rooted for the guy but if Sergio's knee is 100% (with all the time off, it should be), I think it's going to be close to a shut out.

Yeah that's how I see it too.

I don't buy this Oscar/Arum stuff for one minute. This is about as real as that stadium Arum claimed he wanted built to make the fight with PBF. Oscar also claimed Schaffer signed an extension with GB which Schaffer denies. I think the Oscar meeting with Arum has more to do with Oscar's sobriety and making amends than actually working with Bob.

A shut out. No way no how. Sergio gets hit a lot. Cotto left hook to the body is going to be the difference. Sergio is OLDDDDDDDDD. Don't matter how late he started, his reflexes aren't the same. That RJJ style isn't made for old fighters to last long

IDK if anyone is interested but Mosley Jr. is fighting Saturday night on UniMas. It's his pro debut, fights at MW.

I remember watching Mosley's fights at the bar and the chicks losing their minds over Mosley Jr. I guess he can find a fan base off that and his father's name.

Last edited:

Sergio is an old fighter. I don't expect much from him coming off a bad performance and a bum knee
Yeah Sergio might be older but he started fighting at a later age, and Cotto has been in some brutal fights plenty of times.

Paulie was carried out on a stretcher after his fight
mean.gif
just cause he started later doesn't mean old age and father time didn't catch up to him. the martin murray  fight wasn't just about his knee, he wasn't throwing a lot of punchs, punches looked slower and was getting caught a lot that fight. Sergio got hit a lot when he was 100% heathly and you think that will stop now?

That Canelo/Lara fight looks like it's going to have a really good undercard. Porter/Brook, Soto-Karass/Devon, Leo Santa Cruz/___?

Back
Top Bottom