Please lock.

I use Twins. Have owned 2 pairs. First pair lasted me 10 years. 2nd pair I'm still using right now.

Footwear I used to use Adidias then I started getting blisters then I switched to asics, but then I was sliding all over the ring (we fought in open air during the rain) then I just stuck to basic cross trainers, lol

I use Twins. Have owned 2 pairs. First pair lasted me 10 years. 2nd pair I'm still using right now.

Footwear I used to use Adidias then I started getting blisters then I switched to asics, but then I was sliding all over the ring (we fought in open air during the rain) then I just stuck to basic cross trainers, lol
Do you use lace up twins?  I absolutely hate the velcro twins gloves, they're super wide to me and the support just feels bad.  A pair of the velcro ones gave out on me after about 6 weeks of two-a-days.  The lace-ups on the other hand were always felt awesome when I got to fight in them. 

For Thai branded gloves, Top King reigns supreme.  Windy lace up fight gloves are also awesome.

I need some suggestions guys. I want to do a boxing work out at home. In my garage I have a heavy bag, double-end bag, speed bag, and pull up bar. Do you guys know of any good workouts I can do, like some kind of circuit maybe? Something more boxing specific. I'm also tryin to start using the jump rope.

Last edited:
Damn. I wish I had that kind of set up.

I feel like if you do a few rounds on each bag and the jump rope, hit the pull up bar and add push ups and sit ups/core work/squats etc, you're good.

Maybe add a run.

Last edited:
I need some suggestions guys. I want to do a boxing work out at home. In my garage I have a heavy bag, double-end bag, speed bag, and pull up bar. Do you guys know of any good workouts I can do, like some kind of circuit maybe? Something more boxing specific. I'm also tryin to start using the jump rope.

I'm mad jelly, bro. I too would love to have this set up.

Damn. I wish I had that kind of set up.

I feel like if you do a few rounds on each bag and the jump rope, hit the pull up bar and add push ups and sit ups/core work/squats etc, you're good.

Maybe add a run.

This. Pretty close to what I did daily in Thailand minus the pads and sparring.

Start off with your skipping or a run. Then go through your bag rounds for each bag (personally I'd keep them separate as opposed to rotating through them on a circuit). You could throw in sprints at the end sometimes too. Otherwise, if you have 1-2lb hand weights you can run through the Jeff Fenech shoulder conditioning routine from Title a few times at the end of your workout.

Good lookin guys. Yeah I have a two car garage and I'm pretty clean so I have tons of space, so I just move my car out to the driveway and I feel like I have my own boxing gym :lol:. I have a stereo out there too so that helps. The only problem is in the summer. When it's 105+ outside in my garage it's 115-120, so I get a good sweat. Going to add a treadmil in a few months and I'll be set. Now I just need some flags and posters and it'll feel like wildcard :lol:.

Last edited:
Jeff Fenech shoulder conditioning routine from Title a few times at the end of your workout.

This?

It's what came up when I googled. Thank you for this if so. I have 2 lb Ringside hand weights that I just use when I jog and occasionally shadowbox.

Yep, that's the one. I use 2lb dbs for it and in the second set of rounds my tendons start to feel wear. I'm old and out of shape at the moment though.

Make sure you watch it through once though because he goes way beyond 30 seconds on one of those exercises.

love this forum there is boxing tomorrow what are your picks for tomorrow? I have BHOP(can never count the old man out), THE Magic Man, and Quillin

I've started back more seriously and my front delts and shoulders are done when I'm thru with the hand weights .

I haven't even considered buying my own gloves . Don't know if I should

Bernard Hopkins-Beibut Shumenov tonight.

Hopkins is the oldest champion in boxing history (49 years old).

He won his titles at age 46 & 48.
  •  
via espn

I think Paulie Malignaggi is going to win by decision he's probably gonna frustrate Porter with the jab.

Loop
Let me know how Ali does. I met him at the weigh in before his fight. Also talked to him and got a pic with him cool dude
Met him initially at Barclays in December. Charismatic guy, made his rounds for photos and greeting fans.

All of New York wants him to step up in competition. There is concern whether his power translates.

Didnt he fight Rico Ramos for the national title in 06 or 07 I believe?
Portr should win tonight, but it won't be easy.

Last edited:
Fresh: Ali wins by KO 1. Opponent was timing him well and Ali was losing the round until landing an off-balance left. Seemed Ali was throwing moving backwards. Opponent couldn't recover.

Was that Adrien Broner or Rick Ross?
laugh.gif

BloeBNKCUAER2GW.png:large

Back
Top Bottom