Please lock.

Molina was giving machine problems first half of the fight, knocked lucas down twice. Lucas took control of the second, got 2 knockdowns of his own and ko'd molina beginning of the 11th. Props to molina though, guy got ****** heart

Matthyse is a beast, doubt Danny Garcia risks a big payday and gives him another shot.
Hope is see Thurman vs Porter in September

Thanks fellas.
That fight(JCC jr vs GGG) should be exciting. Thinking both will be throwing nothing but power punches all nite long.

Great heart by Molina but man he takes way too many shots. I almost hope he calls it quits after that fight.
Nothing good comes from repeatedly takin hard shots to the cranium.

so everyone could tell Oscar and Richard had beef last night? Oscar has said a few times he wants to end the cold war as of recent and Richard has said he will never work with bob arum
mean.gif

Oscar put the battery in Richard back a few years ago about hating arum now Richard doesn't want to take it out

Last edited:
so everyone could tell Oscar and Richard had beef last night? Oscar has said a few times he wants to end the cold war as of recent and Richard has said he will never work with bob arum:smh:  

Oscar put the battery in Richard back a few years ago about hating arum now Richard doesn't want to take it out

agreed, the Schaefer bit is getting old.

Ariza promising more speed from "Chino." I'd be surprised if Maidana takes more than 3 rounds off PBF. Floyd 117-111, Khan 116-112, Broner 96-94.

What is there to figure out tho? A guy with no head movement a half *** jab nor lateral speed.

Offensively this might be the best offense we see from Floyd since Ortiz.

Floyd was on his *** from opening bell.

What is there to figure out tho? A guy with no head movement a half *** jab nor lateral speed.

Maidana has the perfect style to combat the Philly shel with those looping overhead shots he throws. I think he's going to try to throw bombs the first 4-5 round trying to get Floyd out of there because there is no way he gets a decision if it goes 12.

Thats why I hate it ended like it did. Those right hands down the middle could not miss.

To be fair Mosley caught Floyd with a couple of overhand rights that buckled Floyd pretty badly. But Maidana does not possess the same hand speed as Shane so I don't think he'll be very effective in throwing it.

Shane ain't maidana. And Shane's overhand rights aren't loopy.

Two shots landed on Floyd by a guy with prolly the quickest and hardest right ashouldnt be considered perfect to beat Floyd. He landed 2, 2 all fight and nothing after.

Two outliers in a 40 fight career wouldn't be perfect counter to his philly shell.

How many looping rights have y'all seen crack Bernard Hopkins ?

Back
Top Bottom