Please lock.

Does anyone think maidana has a chance?

I kinda think he does ... Like someone said above , I think in the first 4-5 rounds he will be aggressive
Cause he can't leave it to the judges

Don't see Floyd hurting him, so that's more reason to go all out

Does anyone think maidana has a chance?

I kinda think he does ... Like someone said above , I think in the first 4-5 rounds he will be aggressive
Cause he can't leave it to the judges

Don't see Floyd hurting him, so that's more reason to go all out

I think he does have a chance. He can catch him and get lucky with those wild shots you never know

I just want to see mayweather on the canvas at least once in his career. I know he would get up make an adjustment and win the fight but just one knockdown is all I ask for

I just want to see mayweather on the canvas at least once in his career. I know he would get up make an adjustment and win the fight but just one knockdown is all I ask for
That hate tho 
laugh.gif

no hate at all, I just want to see how he would retaliate. even the greatest ever got knocked down and lost, it wouldn't ruin his legacy.

He's been down once, officially.. This came when Mayweather's glove "touched the ground" against Carlos Hernandez.

It was a BS call though.

I say the Judah/Mayweather knockdown ruled slip was more of a legitimate knockdown of Floyd. Judah caught him with a quick right counter as Mayweather went to the body and Floyd momentarily buckled while off-balance.

Last edited:
Your right. Just let me end it with this

"I'm a rich coward"

Yeah obvious Manny stan is obvious. Floyd made pertinent points, Manny was NOT willing to take the olympic style drug testing for Floyd but out of nowhere he decides to start taking the test prior to his Rios bout?

That speaks volumes about Manny's hypocrisy. You weren't willing to take the test in 2010 because of "needles" but suddenly in '13 you are, for Brandon Rios?

:stoneface:

Seems legit.

Ironically enough, Manny's power seems to be on a side of a milk box since Floyd's accusations. Call Floyd a coward for demanding olympic style testing, fine, but at least hold Manny accountable for his hypocrisy. If not you're a stan, plain and simple.

Last edited:
Your right. Just let me end it with this

"I'm a rich coward"

Yeah obvious Manny stan is obvious. Floyd made pertinent points, Manny was NOT willing to take the olympic style drug testing for Floyd but out of nowhere he decides to start taking the test prior to his Rios bout?

That speaks volumes about Manny's hypocrisy. You weren't willing to take the test in 2010 because of "needles" but suddenly in '13 you are, for Brandon Rios?

:stoneface:

Seems legit.

Ironically enough, Manny's power seems to be on a side of a milk box since Floyd's accusations. Call Floyd a coward for demanding olympic style testing, fine, but at least hold Manny accountable for his hypocrisy. If not you're a stan, plain and simple.

Stop while you're ahead fam, you're making way too much sense right now :lol:

Repped.

Back
Top Bottom