Please Lock.

Figuroa needs to go down in weight. Puttin up fight night numbers but doin no damage on demarco

Waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit he got KO'ed by Enzo "a slight breeze nails my chin and I'm out cold" MaccarinellI?

:lol: Jesus dude, just ******* give it up already.

Roy Jones has a style that doesn't work when you lose elite athleticism. Dude needs to quit before he gets really hurt.

See ... I'm all about defending HOF at their tail end of their careers. You know, not everyone can go out on top. However, Roy Jones is coming close to being forgettable if he hasn't done so already. I understand a lost or two, but dude continues to fight and lose, lose bad.

That's beyond tarnishing ....

Once the greatest pound for pound ... I honestly think that Ruiz fight zapped him of everything.

See ... I'm all about defending HOF at their tail end of their careers. You know, not everyone can go out on top. However, Roy Jones is coming close to being forgettable if he hasn't done so already. I understand a lost or two, but dude continues to fight and lose, lose bad.

That's beyond tarnishing ....

Once the greatest pound for pound ... I honestly think that Ruiz fight zapped him of everything.
That Ruiz fight did do damage to him I think due to constantly moving up and down weights like that.  

Both Canelo and GGG will have their voluntary defense, like I predicted.

Likely we'll see the fight around September. Fair enough for me.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Oscar and the WBC are pulling a JCC Jr. WBC Sergio shenanigans again. GGG and K2 promotions are getting played for fools once again. Is there even a guarantee of a fight next September? I heard that it will just be a purse bid. Oscar trying to save his cash cow which I don't blame him for doing.

Who is Canelo going to fight then? I'm guessing Margarito because he is the best risk-reward right now.

Last edited:
I saw the Khan picture and yell laughed at the suggestion :lol: has there been anyone else who has thought they deserved the world and more in the history of boxing than Amir Khan?

Deadline extended as Canelo, GGG come closer to deal

Dan Rafael, ESPN Senior Writer

Although everyone involved is working toward making a deal, they almost surely will not fight next. More likely, they will make a deal that will allow for the Los Angeles-based Kazakhstan native Golovkin (34-0, 31 KOs), 33, and Alvarez (46-1-1, 32 KOs), 25, of Mexico, to have interim bouts with the goal being for them to meet next fall.

This was posted prior to any "predictions" now we got dudes in here talkin' about what they predicted :lol:

Back
Top Bottom