Please Lock.

Yea, I think that's the match-up if Lee wins next. I think Lee is suffering from looking ahead right now, I could see Saunders putting him down.

I read his original post all wrong :lol: :smh: ... I was thinking GGG-Lee ... No clue who Canelo is going to fight in his "tune up" .. maybe one of the Charlo brothers or Andrade?

I'd like to see them make one of those fights, but I doubt Haymon would throw the Charlo brothers out to the fire like that. Not sure if Andrade is even on their radar.

This was posted prior to any "predictions" now we got dudes in here talkin' about what they predicted :lol:

I suppose that was directed towards me, I may have predicted it even way before Canelo and GGG had their last fights with Lemieux and Cotto, I can't remember where, I'm on multiple boxing forums. BTW aren't you the same guy I tried to have a normal little inbox debate with, but you couldn't take my fact arguments so you were so dismissive and didn't want to reply? Chill.

This was posted prior to any "predictions" now we got dudes in here talkin' about what they predicted :lol:

I suppose that was directed towards me, I may have predicted it even way before Canelo and GGG had their last fights with Lemieux and Cotto, I can't remember where, I'm on multiple boxing forums. BTW aren't you the same guy I tried to have a normal little inbox debate with, but you couldn't take my fact arguments so you were so dismissive and didn't want to reply? Chill.

Actually I'm the guy that asked you if there was a real problem, based off your response it didn't seem like you wanted to go down that route so that was the end of the discussion to me. I'm not here for "little inbox debates."

Lance Pugmire ‏@latimespugmire  Dec 14
Told by @makeawar 160 weight not an issue for @Canelo. Bigger thing was crafting the right deal for @GGGBoxing and having more "buildup."
nerd.gif

Actually I'm the guy that asked you if there was a real problem, based off your response it didn't seem like you wanted to go down that route so that was the end of the discussion to me. I'm not here for "little inbox debates."

Stop lying and stop being a hypocrite man, I asked what foolishness you were talking about and wanted to discuss boxing with you in private so we don't take too much space on here, then you got angry and wanted to take it personal and tried to start some BS. I guess if people don't have the same views as you, their views are considered foolishness.

View media item 1831073
You might as well change your username to LieutenantSneakerhead22 man for real.

Last edited:
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] things escalated really quick.

Forreal :lol: this my favorite thread too so I'm not even gonna keep it going, I said what I had to say now I'm moving along.

On another note, just heard from the homie Glenn Tapia, sounds like he's ready to get back into action early next year after those 2 devastating loses. Dudes already stopped claiming Holt, don't want Tap to be next :lol: :smh:

I think king kong is gona destroy jennings tonight

And i hope rosado gets the W tonight also.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom