Please pray for my mom...... updated.... please pray for her... UPDATED 3/1/10 1st post............

she is in the icu right now getting blood drained from her brain... she had a stroke earlier, they say it's a brain aneurysm....

went shopping with her earlier today, seemed fine... but she has been complaining about headaches for awhile... she dropped me off at my apt got a call a few hours later... rushed home to find my mom on the floor unconscious... my heart just dropped...

I feel so numb right now, just sitting here crying my eyes out outside her room...

she is the most important person in my life, please pray for her....

Update 3/1/10

We let my mom go on January 4th 2010... we stood by her side and held her hand as we took her off life support and she took her last breaths. During those 1 and a half months were full of ups and downs, hope and despair... She fought with all her might, and even astonished the doctors... but it was not enough... Everything was against her, she would take one step forward, then two steps back as if technology got in the way of her time to go.... I could write a book of what went on during the time she was in the hospital and how this happened at the WORST possible time....Our family is so lost with out her. My mom devoted her life to help keep our family happy, she was the cornerstone and the glue that kept us together...

Today is her 55th birthday.... My dad is a mess and on top of that my dad was just laid off and we think medicaid is trying to get after his pension money... but my brothers and i are doing alright but Im still in shock... just the thought of not seeing her for the rest of my life is what kills me. Our family is going to Thailand next January to spread her ashes and will be the first time I meet my grandmother.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM! AND MAY SHE TRULY REST IN PEACE..............

I hope she pulls through. One of my friends had almost the same thing happen to him last year, but he recovered from it and he was only like 16 or 17.

idk what praying gonna do but I hope she pulls through man

I don't know what I would do If I was in your situation
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Ralf Loran

I'm so sorry.

You and your Mom will be in my prayers. Hope everything goes well.
frown.gif
tired.gif

Iuno what id do without my parents....I hope everything will be better.

man im sorry. my uncles funeral is tomorrow and the exact same thing happened 2 weeks ago
smh.gif

I can't imagine how you feel right now .. So the best advice I can give is to ask God ...anything is possible through him..

Back
Top Bottom