Please pray for my mom...... updated.... please pray for her... UPDATED 3/1/10 1st post............

Happened to my dad 2 years back, he was starting to repeat himself, and i took him to the hospital, they say i saved his life cause he wouldnt have made it ifwe left him home. He was also in the ICU and is currently in perfect shape. Just keep your head up and be there for her, it'll be alright man, ive beenthrough it. If you need anything feel free to pm me.

Dont worry, man. Everything's gonna be back to normal in a couple weeks. You're mom will even be giving you lectures and %#*@ again.

she is in the angiogram right now to determine what to do... I saw her move for the first time this morning. Please keep praying that they will find theaneurysm and that it will be easy to fix and that it doesn't bleed anymore...

seeing my mom being carted away was the worst feeling in my life...

I really hope she makes it through.

It must be really painful, but stay positive for her.

hang in there man, when your mom is okay, make sure you tell her you love her, things like this really make you realize life is too short.

Sent the prayer man. I wish you guys the best and will continue to hope and pray that she recovers.

Back
Top Bottom