Please use the official WrestleMania XXV Thread

Yeah you cant stream Mania
laugh.gif
, I'll be watching at a friendshouse.
pimp.gif

I've had no problem paying for WM in past years, but I can't justify paying $55 for this years card. There's just no way I can do it.

4w...I asked a couple days ago but you probably missed it...

Is WM getting its own thread or are we continuing it in this one like we do for the PPV's?

Just curious.

I just want to see Matt vs Jeff, and be done. Lol. I feel like I've seen every other match before

Sitting down and watching Smackdown now. This is the first time I'll watch Smackdown from start to finish in a long time.

Maryse is bad.

King saying Big Bossman's tombstone is a little, ehhh. I don't think they need to put his tombstone in The Undertaker exhibit.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

4w...I asked a couple days ago but you probably missed it...

Is WM getting its own thread or are we continuing it in this one like we do for the PPV's?

Just curious.
I'll create a new thread. It will be posted tomorrow.

I definitely picked the wrong Smackdown to watch. This "recap" show is boring me to death.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

King saying Big Bossman's tombstone is a little, ehhh. I don't think they need to put his tombstone in The Undertaker exhibit.

I picked up on that too

Shawn Michaels Talks Retirement

--Shawn Michaels on Q101 in Chicago today said he thinks next year's Wrestlemania will be his last. He said his contract expires after that show and wants to be around more for his kids. He said he thinks he'll probably come back to wrestling at some point, probably when his kids are teenagers and don't want to hang around him anymore.

This video package for HBK vs Taker is AWESOME. It really reinforces that it's the only match I really care about.

Shawn Michaels Talks Retirement
--Shawn Michaels on Q101 in Chicago today said he thinks next year's Wrestlemania will be his last. He said his contract expires after that show and wants to be around more for his kids. He said he thinks he'll probably come back to wrestling at some point, probably when his kids are teenagers and don't want to hang around him anymore.

frown.gif

He did say before he had notified WWE when he was planning on retiring. So he's been planning this for a while.

Hopefully he beats that piece of @$#% HHH in his final match.

yea i dont mind seeing another hhh/hbk feud. but this time around hbk should be able to get the better of hhh. dudes ego is OFF THE CHARTS
smh.gif

Does anybody know why HBK does that flip thing when he gets irish whipped at a tunbuckle? I never understodd why he be doing that !*!%.

people have different styles i guess? tripe H has his own way of flipping off the turnbuckle when he gets irish whipped

i believe he flips into the turnbuckle because compared to the heavyweights, hbk is not as heavy as them, thus giving the effect that shawn is easily flungaround.

or that's what i always thought when i was a little kid.

This video package for HBK vs Taker is AWESOME. It really reinforces that it's the only match I really care about.

Is there a link?

PO

Back
Top Bottom