Please use the official WrestleMania XXV Thread

Is there going to be a stream for the Hall of Fame tonight? I dont think USA is airing the whole thing
eyes.gif

Predictions without having seen a show in years
Rey Mysterio vs John "Bradshaw" Layfield

Christian vs Finlay (w/ Hornswoggle) vs Mark Henry (w/ Tony Atlas) vs Montel Vontavious Porter vs Kane vs SheltonBenjamin vs CM Punk vs Kofi Kingston

Chris Jericho vs Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat, Rowdy Roddy Piper and Jimmy "The Superfly" Snuka
with Rourkes help

John Morrison and The Miz vs Carlito and Primo Colón

Matt Hardy vs Jeff Hardy

Participants include: Melina, Mickie James, Beth Pheonix, Santino Marella, Michelle McCool, Tammy Lynn Sytch, Victoria,Mae Young and Gail Kim

John Cena vs Edgevs The Big Show

"The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker

Randy Orton vs Triple H

My Predictions for WM 25

Rey Mysterio vs JBL

Christian vs Finlay (w/ Hornswoggle) vs Mark Henry (w/ Tony Atlas) vs MVP vs Kane vs Shelton Benjamin vs CM Punk vs Kofi Kingston

Chris Jericho vs Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat, Rowdy Roddy Piper and Jimmy "The Superfly" Snuka
with Rourkes & Ric Flair help

John Morrison and The Miz vs Carlito and Primo

Matt Hardy vs Jeff Hardy

Participants include: Melina, Mickie James, Beth Phoenix , Santino Marella, Michelle McCool, Tammy LynnSytch, Victoria, Mae Young and Gail Kim

John Cena vs Edge vs The Big Show

Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker

Randy Orton vs Triple H

I guess I'll do mine too
roll.gif

My Predictions for WM 25
  • Rey Mysterio vs JBL - I'm giving it to JBL. To me they have to give him the win in what is most likely gonna be his last match. Then he will vacate the title and we'll get a Battle Royal for the title on Raw
  • Christian vs Finlay (w/ Hornswoggle) vs Mark Henry (w/ Tony Atlas) vs MVP vs Kane vs Shelton Benjamin vs CM Punk vs Kofi Kingston - Christian is my pick, but CM Punk would be my second choice to repeat. MVP and Shelton are obviously gonna be feuding over the US Championship and possible take each other out of this match. The others to me should not win this just because why would the WWE want to give them title reigns? A lot of them just don't make sense to even be in this match.
  • Chris Jericho vs Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat, Rowdy Roddy Piper and Jimmy "The Superfly" Snuka with Rourkes & Ric Flair help - I don't see how anyone can doubt the Legends winning this. It's Wrestlemania. Why would they give the win to Jericho on the biggest stage where they almost always give faces the win.
  • John Morrison and The Miz vs Carlito and Primo - The Miz and Morrison should be broken up and this is a great opportunity to do this. Then Morrison can win the IC title left vacant by JBL or go to Smackdown and get in the title picture, I'd rather see him on Raw though. Miz can either go to ECW or Smackdown and do his stuff as a singles competitor. THey might need him on Smackdown in the title picture because they have said that they might really strip Smackdown of most of their big name talent, which tells me that they will start putting mid-carders up in the title picture.
  • Matt Hardy vs Jeff Hardy - Another match where I think they are gonna give the face the WM win. Especially since I don't see this feud continuing after this.
  • Participants include: Trish Stratus, Melina, Mickie James, Beth Phoenix , Santino Marella, Michelle McCool, Tammy Lynn Sytch, Victoria, Mae Young and Gail Kim - This is only if she shows up. I don't think it has been confirmed if she is or not. Santino is there just for comic efect, just like the Royal Rumble, he will not be a serious competitor. I really don't care about this match though
  • John Cena vs Edge vs The Big Show - Big Show is winning so he can go to Smackdown as champ. Cena will stay on Raw. They are not gonna take him off of Raw and move him to Smackdown unless they are gonna have him carry the entire show.
  • Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker - This streak will never be broken. HBK has been getting the better of Taker the entire lead up to this match and now Taker will punish him
  • Randy Orton vs Triple H - I hope that Orton gets the win, but HHH's ego will probably make sure that doesn't happen. I'm still gonna pick Orton though. Maybe Vince will straight up turn heel again to give Orton the win, but that won't happen because screw jobs rarely happen at Wrestlemania.
I also think something else is gonna happen. I'm not sure what yet, but I could see MITB being involved or JBL to bring some surprises to this. Rightnow it's a pretty straightforward WM, but I could see some things being shaken up.

I really don't understand why everyone is saying the card looks awful. In comparison to previous Manias, this years looks very good.

Originally Posted by YardFather

I really don't understand why everyone is saying the card looks awful. In comparison to previous Manias, this years looks very good.
The build sucked, but on paper the cards not that bad.
Give me:

JBL
Christian
Jericho and then getting either knocked out by Rourke or stunned by Stone Cold
Matt Hardy
Trish
Big Show
HBK (I got a feeling that spoiler that leaked a long time ago is gonna happen)
RKO

here are my predictions...

JBL vs Rey Mysterio - JBL wins... I think th history he will make is that he will be the last intercontinental champion in WWE history (IC belt gets retired)

MITB Winner - Christian

Legends Challenge Gauntlet Match
Chris Jericho vs Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat, Rowdy Roddy Piper and Jimmy "The Superfly" Snuka (w/ Ric Flair and Mickey Rourke)

Ricky Steamboat wins the match for his team, then mickey rourke hits the ram jam on jericho

Extreme Rules Match
Matt Hardy vs Jeff Hardy - Matt Hardy wins, then after the match, jeff offers his hand to his brother, they make up (wwe has no plans in continuing this feudafter mania, so it would make sense that something like that could happen)

World Heavyweight Championship Match
John Cena vs Edge [emoji]169[/emoji] vs The Big Show - Big Show wins (edge will be missing time after mania so he wont win and i am sick and tired of cena with the belt...soexpect on raw that vickie announces that due to the match at mania, edge will be out of action for a while)

The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker - Undertaker wins

WWE Heavyweight Championship Match
Randy Orton (w/ Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase) vs Triple H (w/ Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley) [emoji]169[/emoji] - Tiple H wins

Legacy interfeers after the ref gets knocked out, and then batistas music hits, he takes out legacy, then orton, and then shcoks everyone by laying out tripleh.
Orton gets back up, tries the rko on HHH but he reverses it and hits the pedigree for the 123..

batistas interfeerence will lead to a triple threat match at backlash for the belt between HHH, Orton and Batista

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

here are my predictions...

JBL vs Rey Mysterio - JBL wins... [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I think th history he will make is that he will be the last intercontinental champion in WWE history (IC belt gets retired)[/color]

Extreme Rules Match
Matt Hardy vs Jeff Hardy - [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Matt Hardy wins, then after the match, jeff offers his hand to his brother, they make up[/color] (wwe has no plans in continuing this feud after mania, so it would make sense that something like that could happen)

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Legacy interfeers after the ref gets knocked out, and then batistas music hits, he takes out legacy, then orton, and then shcoks everyone by laying out triple h.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Orton gets back up, tries the rko on HHH but he reverses it and hits the pedigree for the 123..[/color]

batistas interfeerence will lead to a triple threat match at backlash for the belt between HHH, Orton and Batista
C'mon man...

That's some TNA *!$! right there.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Y'all better post up all these predictions in the WM thread tomorrow.
nerd.gif

AAAAHHHH EFFF it, here are my backlash predictions

Big Show (c) Vs. John Cena for the world heavyweight title (smackdown)

HHH (c) Vs. Batista Vs. Randy Orton for the wwe title (raw)

CM Punk & Kofi Kingston Vs. Colon Brothers (c) Vs. Priceless Vs. Cryme Tyme for the Tag Team Belts

Evan Bourne Vs. Jack Swagger for the ecw title

thats all i have for now

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Save y'all predictions for the official thread tomorrow.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I'm sayin' , though. 4w said he's gonna put a thread uptomorrow..just wait for that.

I'll make sure to post my predicitons back up for the thread tomorrow
laugh.gif

And GotHolesInMySocks, I don't think they are gonna put Cena on Smackdown because of the news that came out recently about Smackdowntaking a major hit after the draft. Also, I don't think they are gonna put Kofi and CM Punk back in a tag team, CM Punk needs to be back in the main eventsand Kofi will most likely go to Smackdown

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

laugh.gif

And GotHolesInMySocks, I don't think they are gonna put Cena on Smackdown because of the news that came out recently about Smackdown taking a major hit after the draft. Also, I don't think they are gonna put Kofi and CM Punk back in a tag team, CM Punk needs to be back in the main events and Kofi will most likely go to Smackdown

true but since big show and cena are already in a storyline together, it would make sense...

and u cant give raw all the superstars, smackdown has to have a few

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

laugh.gif

And GotHolesInMySocks, I don't think they are gonna put Cena on Smackdown because of the news that came out recently about Smackdown taking a major hit after the draft. Also, I don't think they are gonna put Kofi and CM Punk back in a tag team, CM Punk needs to be back in the main events and Kofi will most likely go to Smackdown

true but since big show and cena are already in a storyline together, it would make sense...

and u cant give raw all the superstars, smackdown has to have a few

It's possible that they keep the Cena/Big Show thing going, but I feel from what was said that Smackdown could take a major hit with most of the big namesgoing to Raw. It could bring back some prestige to the IC title if they put it on one of the big names

The Orton/Ego H match is going to be crapped on by the crowd. It will be similar to Hogan/Rock being followed by, Oh what do you know? EGO H vs Jericho.

Back
Top Bottom