Please use the official WrestleMania XXV Thread

eek.gif
roll.gif

I never understood why they replay blood in black and white, but have no problem showing it live.

Jericho should have destroyed Lawler just like he destroyed Flair last week. The amount of selling he's had to do for Lawler is counterproductive.

Its a shame cuz I have a feeling they are gonna have the legends come out on top at WM....that match is gonna be atrocious...wit Jericho carrying them...stillpushing that 12 rounds tho it did horribly
laugh.gif
and they already set for Cena to start filming another action flick in the summer...just leave the movies tothe professionals

Since they said Jericho had to eliminate them individually, I think Hogan or Austin will interfere.

Showing all those damn previews really helped at the box office this past weekend
laugh.gif

they already set for Cena to start filming another action flick in the summer...just leave the movies to the professionals
I hope the next one bombs worse then this one. Maybe then Vince will get the message about them damn "away games" and stick to the onlything he's good at wrestling.

Back
Top Bottom