Please welcome NikeTalk's newest moderator: Kdwallace

Congrats!
"Anything that is worth doing is worth doing right."
"I've been known to do the impossible like Broadway Joe" - Phife Dawg, A Tribe Called Quest
.TEAM .NIGERIA.​

Quote:
Be like Gil Arenas and use it as motivation. Be the guy who's putting in work at 3am, clicking that Report button.
|I
tired.gif
:nerd:
nerd.gif
:nerd:
nerd.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<​
--<and its STILL Jays4Life up in this>--​

Quote:
one of relatively few members with a working personal memory of life during the Carter administration.
:wow:
eek.gif
guns, money, p----, cars, drugs, jewels, clothes, brawls, killings, boroughs, buildings, diseases, stress, the D's....​

Quote:
You have to look for someone who cares more about the collective than themselves, and that's pretty rare. Otherwise, you wind up appointing somebody who'll go on a banning spree every time they're feeling bored or their team loses. (incidentally, this is why we tend not to appoint Knicks fans)

laugh.gif
smh.gif
frown.gif

TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS
Walt Frazier's commentary >>> Your valedictorian speech​
TEAMYANKEES
There's only dynasty that still exist and it's not of the Lakers​

Congratulations!!!
GR for now, but rumor has it Gentry's going to package it with a Toboggan and mitten set and sell it for $750

kd wallace congrats bro. good luck in moderating this site. it wont be easy, but it's worth a try. as fo me, i still get passed up. method man i'll arm wrestle you for a mod spot :rofl:
roll.gif
nah just kidding but keep me in mind i think i'll do ok.

Congrats KD.............

He gives helpful advice especially in regards to optometry. He doesn't come off as condescending either......

Good Choice.......

RyanKMD keeps getting the Susan Lucci treatment.... :lol:
laugh.gif

Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
FIRE SALE: Mychal Thompson AF1-NYC PENNY 1-WHITE/GREY PENNY 1-NEPTUNE SB- PM ME 4 INFO​

^ How's life?

TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
Me fail english? Thats unpossible. ~Ralph Wiggum
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

well if it means anything coming from a noob..congrats!! :D
happy.gif

I'm sure you'll do a great job..

Congrats
TeamClippers​
It's not just a basketball team that needs you, it's an entire nation.​
Team Dodgers
55 . 59 . 63 . 65 . 81 . 88
James Loney > Your favorite 1B

Welcome on board, it rules
Team Economics​
From Keynes to Friedman, we know what's up.​
Member of the Steeler Nation
IX, X, XIII, XIV, XL Champions​

Quote:
good to know you''re not bound and gagged blondsoccerplyr
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
Me fail english? Thats unpossible. ~Ralph Wiggum
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

blondsoccerplyr:
embarassed.gif

alright, back to the non-nt life.

happy.gif
ThunderChunk69:
good to know you''re not bound and gagged blondsoccerplyr

roll.gif

4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

Congrats KD Wallace on your "Moderation-ship" . Glad to see someone with the last name "Wallace" achieve great things. Keep up the good work! Also, what forum will you be moderating?
"Greatness is not born, bred, taught, or earned, greatness is destined."

Congrats kdwallace :D
happy.gif
ing for Michigan at forward, a 6-9 freshman from Detroit, MI #4 Chris Webber; at forward, a 6-6 freshman from Austin, TX #21 Ray Jackson; at center, a 6-9 freshman from Chicago, IL #25 Juwan Howard; at guard a 6-5 freshman from Plano, TX #24 Jimmy King; and at guard, a 6-8 freshman from Detroit, MI #5 Jalen Rose. They were known as the "Greatest Class Ever Recruited" or simply known as the Fab Five ~ Mitch Albom [/size][/b][/size][/color][/font]

congratulations kdwallace!

Team Washington Wizards​

-Arenas-Stevenson-Butler-Jamison-Haywood-
The Return of the Big 3​

Back
Top Bottom