'Plus-Sized' College Student Claims Discrimination at Bar *UPDATE Fatty had stage dismantled SMH

she is essentially admitting she does nothing to control her weight but wants the same treatment as the slimmer girls allowed on the bar 
owner just didn't want his patrons pulling on of these 

1329846894_aliens_in_the_woods__guy_running_from_cow.gif

Originally Posted by alkaTREz

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Aren't Plus size people usually UNCOORDINATED? Why in the world would the bar allow someone as big as that on a stage where she could fall, hurt herself, hurt other people? I am pretty sure the Bar's liability insurance wouldn't cover that!
I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and ask you to please provide evidence to back up this claim.  
Evidence that big people are uncoordinated?  All you gotta do is look at their feet.  
080102%20-%20Fat%20feet.jpg

And here's a video

Originally Posted by StillIn729

she is essentially admitting she does nothing to control her weight but wants the same treatment as the slimmer girls allowed on the bar 

Reading that comment showed where her head is at, she will be really disappointed when she sees that it is not only clubs that discriminate against fat people

But  I think you are missing the point when it comes to those that are saying it is discrimination whether she has control or not.

How would you feel if the bouncer said no skinny muscle less  guys in VIP?

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Reading that comment showed where her head is at, she will be really disappointed when she sees that it is not only clubs that discriminate against fat people

But  I think you are missing the point when it comes to those that are saying it is discrimination whether she has control or not.

that is their right honestly; that's how I feel but I'm also not one to want to be going back into VIP...I chill at sports bars and chill places not clubs so VIP is non existent but when I was younger I chilled in many VIP spots but that is about who you know and how much $$$ you have not what you look like...I'm not into that scene anymore 
this girl just doesn't seem too smart from the comments I read; I mean the pregnant comment is mind boggling 
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Just stop. bad example.

Fat is fat. 

she had to have made up the part about the bouncer saying she was pregnant multiple times even after she said no. thats blatant disrespect

Originally Posted by DaulDierce

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Just stop. bad example.

Fat is fat. 
But so what? I'm not saying that she should be allowed up on the bar, but do people on here really have that big of a problem with fat people?  I've never been fat in my life, but who cares?  After seeing the infinite girl problem threads, and fattest NT'er threads, it sounds like NT has just as many problems as she does

And its really not a bad example at all....

Originally Posted by solarius49

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Just stop. bad example.

Fat is fat. 
But so what? I'm not saying that she should be allowed up on the bar, but do people on here really have that big of a problem with fat people?  I've never been fat in my life, but who cares?  After seeing the infinite girl problem threads, and fattest NT'er threads, it sounds like NT has just as many problems as she does

And its really not a bad example at all....
actually it is a bad example; if this girl was stacked and/or had connections she isn't getting refused from VIP whether she is skinny, fat, ugly, etc. 

Daul, I thought I told you to be me on block 
indifferent.gif

Stillin I used that example because from what I remember you are slim, but I could have mistaken you for another SN

should have let her get up on stage and cook

but seriously, I wouldve said no . Im shallow and heartless.

BAD EXAMPLE BECAUSE FIRST OFF ITS NOT REALISTIC. IF YOUR GONNA MAKE AN EXAMPLE AT LEAST MAKE ONE UP THATS GOING TO BE REASLISTIC.

"NO YOU HAVE NO MUSCLES AND SKINNY YOUR NOT ALLOWED IN VIP."

STOP IT.

Do u even know what VIP is?

BAD EXAMPLE BECAUSE FIRST OFF ITS NOT REALISTIC. IF YOUR GONNA MAKE AN EXAMPLE AT LEAST MAKE ONE UP THATS GOING TO BE REASLISTIC.

STOP IT.

Yeah it is, I've been to clubs where they only let NFL and Pitt basketball players in VIP

but also she should look at getting on stage as a privilege and a goal for her in the future. They let her in the bar, but you gotta earn that stage dance

The "if this sort of discrimination happened to a certain segment of NTs population there would be nothing but complaints" is funny considering I cant count on one hand the number of times I've been denied entry to an establishment or been asked to leave after spending my money for no reason other than being a black male. Happens every day every city b.

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

There are some Ls in life you must take and forget about. You don't broadcast them to the world
idk if this falls into that category, i would say yea because she can go to the gym and come back next year smaller, but at the same time you cant let people jo you like that

STOP IT.

Yeah it is, I've been to clubs where they only let NFL and Pitt basketball players in VIP
VIP is about who you know and how much money you spending.

Guarantee if you wanted to drop a lot of money on some bottles you woulda been in there too

STOP IT.

Ignore him, he just dont like me, I dont know why cause Im amazing 
happy.gif

OP is skinny I used what related to him, switch it to only letting buff dudes seat at the bar idk, just trying to make him see it is discrimination.

FWP 
laugh.gif

STOP IT.

That's because they're VIPs not because they have big muscles
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom