'Plus-Sized' College Student Claims Discrimination at Bar *UPDATE Fatty had stage dismantled SMH

If this was dude trying to get up there all the newly self righteous NTers wouldn't care because they'd be turned down too

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Yeah, you're definitely the good guy here
eyes.gif
We've all seen you post and all you do is try to crap on people. This is known.

Stop it. Do you see how dumb that sounds? A girl who's 150 lbs is not going to do that much more damage when she falls than one that weighs 120. Be real.

Man what? You're acting as if I said she'd fall through the floor...I'm saying a collection of 8 drunk girls in high heels won't get hurt if the stage went toppling down??  What would happen if that happened huh?
The bouncer did the lesser of 2 evils is all I'm saying.

The girl just decided to take offense to it, rather than a wake-up call.
what are these 2 evils?
jordanramos.jpg

I actually agree with the person who brought race in this thread... If someone wasn't allowed on stage because she was too "dark" you guys would be singing a different tune.

Discrimination of any type is wrong... Unless there is a sign saying you can't get on stage if you're overweight, then this fatty has a strong point... I hope she wins.
Cmon bro, a person can't change the color of their skin but they can change their eating/exercise habits.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

If this was dude trying to get up there all the newly self righteous NTers wouldn't care because they'd be turned down too
laugh.gif

Are you a jerk like this in real life? 

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

I actually agree with the person who brought race in this thread... If someone wasn't allowed on stage because she was too "dark" you guys would be singing a different tune.

Discrimination of any type is wrong... Unless there is a sign saying you can't get on stage if you're overweight, then this fatty has a strong point... I hope she wins.
Cmon bro, a person can't change the color of their skin but they can change their eating/exercise habits.

Some people have medical issues that can make them overweight... or underweight... And it's not like I said they weren't gonna allow a female on stage because she's black... She could be black, hispanic, white, asian, etc....

But not allowing someone on stage because their skin tone is too dark for the club owner's liking is the same situation as not letting a fat girl on... It's all about appearance... Don't give me that safety bull !!!* because it is a cop-out and not honest.

For the record, I couldn't care less about this girl and her problems, because real issues are going on today that we should be focused on... But this is clearly discrimination and we were taught that this is wrong for our whole lives...

Aren't Plus size people usually UNCOORDINATED? Why in the world would the bar allow someone as big as that on a stage where she could fall, hurt herself, hurt other people? I am pretty sure the Bar's liability insurance wouldn't cover that!

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

laugh.gif

it's 100% true though.  i've been hammered drunk tryin to get on stages in plenty of bars and get kicked off/kicked out of the bars every single time

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

laugh.gif

I'm a jerk because I'm pointing out valid points? And no I'm very well liked in "real life", Ive stated before I rarely ever serious on here...it's Niketalk lol

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Aren't Plus size people usually UNCOORDINATED? Why in the world would the bar allow someone as big as that on a stage where she could fall, hurt herself, hurt other people? I am pretty sure the Bar's liability insurance wouldn't cover that!
I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and ask you to please provide evidence to back up this claim.  

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

i get what you're saying but she really shouldn't have to. if she wants to be fat let her be fat...if she hates being fat but doesn't do anything to change that again thats on her...

it shouldn't be ok to discriminate against someone just cuz its something they can change...
thats BS cuz i'm sure 99.9% of the girls on that bar at anytime are drunk and can fall off just as easily
laugh.gif

w/that said
There are some Ls in life you must take and forget about. You don't broadcast them to the world
THIS

especially if theres not lawsuit to be filed...now the story is out there and she has nothing to gain from it
roll.gif

lol dayum. At least she gotta dance it up on the dance floor is it really that big of a deal if she doesn't getta dance on somethin? She's in college she's probly gotten rejected already from more then 1 frat party

Big ol' broad just trying to get some money or maybe a lifetime supply of chicken wings from the bar. Nobody wants to see your big @!+ on stage shaking them jelly rolls.

Originally Posted by solarius49

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Don't private businesses have the right to discriminate?

I agree with people that said she should take the Vow of L silence.
If a biz doesn't want your money, get to steppin.
Plenty of bars have told me they don't allow fitteds, long shorts, or sneakers, but its full of white college kids wearing them.

I make a note of it and don't go back.
way too much real life man.  this is a such a terrible feeling

tooo much real life posted
30t6p3b.gif
Originally Posted by Yeah

Can't believe her friends would dessert her like that. 

yeah what was done here... i seent it
laugh.gif

My boy had me be his bouncer for his house party. I wasnt letting anyone in unless they paid $10 or brought L. Chicks were free. He told me not to let no bums in. Fat chicks werent allowed unless they paid $10. (not my rules. he just made me do it)

Im gonna be a bouncer at a club. Im gonna put a application in.

They want everyone in the club to look good and clean. I can see why they do it. Fat chicks can piss alot of people off. They are C-blockers. Sooooo manyyy times i been C-blocked by fat chicks....

I can see why the bouncers do it. So everyone can enjoy their selves.

But than again it depends on personality. ............ i can see why they didnt let this chick get up.... loook what she did just because she wasnt allowed on stage.... Im glad they didnt let her on stage.

Back
Top Bottom