Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

charleston,sc

nerd.gif

How do I get rid of the weak *** Pokemon? Can I feed them to the strong and power up the stronger Pokemon I have?

I don't think it matters because the Pokemons max depends on your level, once you level up the max goes up on the Pokemon too.

So I think it is better to save those StarDusts and Candies for levelling up Pokemons in their final form.

Unless I am missing something...?

Friggin' bulbasaur gave me the business last night. Joint showed up in my bed at 2am and broke out of like 5 pokeballs. Finally caught the lil bum tho

YO

Where are you guys fingind Rhydons and Dragonair's??! Wild bulbasuars? How b?

Team Valor on muvas, moe

Finally downloaded the app, trying to first sign-up and I'm getting the error about simultaneous accounts being registered. Says to try back in an hour.

Is there a fix or do I have to wait it out?

Finally downloaded the app, trying to first sign-up and I'm getting the error about simultaneous accounts being registered. Says to try back in an hour.

Try signing in using google.

Try signing in using google.

That worked.

IDK how long I can rock with this game :rofl: I was just running in my yard and driveway like a fool.

Last edited:
Y'all boys dropping these good Pokemon in here

Rarest I found was a Seadra and I was moving to fast to turn and catch it

Back
Top Bottom