Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

How does Pokevision work? Is it from players that report what they catch & where?

edit: Figured it out. Pretty awesome :wow:

Last edited:
The only thing worse than Pokemon go servers are Pokevisions servers
true, at the same time, I appreciate that it's a free website, guarantee some turd is gonna use that site, make an app out of it and charge 1.99

so Pokevision shows the time left for that Pokemon to be in that spot!

smokin.gif

www.pokevision.com

Enter a location in the upper right (or click the location icon to the left of it to use gps to automatically pinpoint your location). Click/Press on the map the center of the area where you want it to search, then click the red button that says "Find pokemon near marker" for it to search that area. There's a lot of people using it as well as the issues with the go servers so it may not always work.

Just used it to catch my first kingler :pimp:

There are still people at the park right now in my neighborhood with 3 lures going, I had no idea people went there that late.

Nice ninetales btw, I too have yet to even see a vulpix.

Last edited:
I'm about done with this game. Too much grinding, not enough of anything else

Gonna hop back onto Pokemon Shuffle

Last edited:
I gave PokeVisions a test today and it doesn't really show you all the Pokemon around in your radar.

There was a Hitmonchan in the area I was at and it never showed on PokeVIsion. One of the person I was with was seeing an Aerodactyl on their radar and never saw it on PokeVision.Charmander showed up on the radar too but never on PokeVision.

Only really see the common ones there like Ekans, Pidgeys, Rattatas, etc...

It's a good tool but just to see what's in your vicinity so you can walk over to the location and catch it but it doesn't show everything on the radar.

Pokevision takes the fun out of it.
yes and no, if the poke radar in game actually worked, instead of people aimlessly wandering around with the 3 footprint glitch... I just checked, and a charmander was around the corner of my house. Went out and grabbed it. Also, it kinda confirms my theory that half the stuff on your radar in bunk anyway. How many times has any of us looked all over only to see the one we were searching for dissapeared.

^ ^ ^
I don't think PokeVision sees all the Pokemons around the area, I encountered Ponyta's earlier that was on the games radar but never showed up on PokeVIsion.

And there wasn't any lure or incense used. Got the PokeVision on right now at home and a Mankey showed up in game that the website didn't see.

Dear Reddit Users.

First and foremost I would like to express my sincerest apologies to all of you for the lack of communication that we have provided. Unfortunately, we have been dedicating a great deal of time and effort into keeping the servers running. This resulted in us not being transparent about many issues with our extremely valued users.

Thank you to those who submitted bugs via our support form. Those bugs that our team was able to reproduce are currently being worked on.

I would like to address the issue that is coming up a lot at the moment regarding releasing to more countries before stabilising our servers. Truth be told, we have been working on both of these things. Our team is still small and Pokémon Go has grown much faster than we could have imagined.

We are still working on releasing Pokémon Go to more countries as we want everyone around the globe to be able to enjoy the thrill of catching Pokémon through AR. We have read the stories of Reddit users achieving what they never thought they could because of Pokémon Go and it makes us so happy that it's more than just a game to some.

We are, however, working day and night in an attempt to keep our servers alive. With every release, we are increasing our server capacity. So please don't think that we are ignoring these issues.

Finally, I would like to address the Google Maps API issue that is causing the tracking and maps to not work as intended. Two updates ago, in a desperate attempt to keep the servers running a compromise was made. We submitted a false API with the update to reduce server loads. This will be changed when we are confident our servers can withstand the enormous userbase.

Thank you and our sincerest apologies, Niantic Labs.

Saw a Venusaur at home this morning...i literally wasted at least 25 Pokeballs/5 raspberries trying to catch the sonofa*****.

Ended up running out of Pokeballs then buying 20 more and running out again.>: :smh:

On my way in this morning I was thinking how I never catch anything good on my morning commute

713cp Ivysaur pops right beofre I enter my building and it only took 2 balls to catch :lol:

Back
Top Bottom