Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Is hitmonchan rare to catch? I heard hitmonlee is rare but I caught a hitmonchan yesterday and had never seen one before

Is there any real purpose of saving Stardust though? 
nerd.gif

Was in SF yesterday. The new tracker is nice. If you're not by much stops its not too useful. They should just activate it everywhere though.

**** is stupid to me. Like waiting to level to catch high CP pokes. I can give two *****. Your mons at level 30 will still be taken down ... I'm not impress by someone pokedex ... Some people do the dumbest shot for the dumbest reason ...

It seems the main goal so far is to catch as many different Mon as possible. Battling in gyms is just side fun. A problem I have is that there is no specific reason to be hatching eggs if you can catch the same Mon in the wild. It would make more sense for some Mon to be egg specific

^That. The game doesn't start till you reach level 30. Niantic are bums.

I think the opposite is true
The game 100% grind after 30 and that is not fun at all.

IMO the grind is to reach 30 to get access to max CP mons in the wild.

Mons can level up beyond 30 up to 40, but wild ones are capped at 30.
If CP is your goal then you will not be satisfied with a mon at level 30 anyway so the game beyond that is grinding to level up even higher

It seems the main goal so far is to catch as many different Mon as possible. Battling in gyms is just side fun. A problem I have is that there is no specific reason to be hatching eggs if you can catch the same Mon in the wild. It would make more sense for some Mon to be egg specific

Hatching eggs is the most efficient way to obtain high IV mons.
If your goal is to try to get the best mon possible, then egg hatching is the end game

Starting to get kinda frustrating with how difficult it is to catch mons. Especially the starters :smh:

Gotta improve my curveballs.

Hatching eggs is the most efficient way to obtain high IV mons.
If your goal is to try to get the best mon possible, then egg hatching is the end game

Yup. Which is why I think regularly having mons in gyms is so important.

Last edited:
When is the radar coming to the masses, they need to let all of us eat.

Back
Top Bottom