Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Welp, the rest of my event eggs hatched: no babies. (Last two were Grimer and Cubone.) I DID finally pick up another 10k egg- it has been literally months since my last one. I know it's not likely, but I'm hoping I finally hatch a Lapras (or a Rock type mon).

I wouldn't mind getting that 123CP Lapras above (esp w/ Blizzard)- with the Buddy feature, all you have to do is walk to get all the candies you need for powering it up. Sure beats no Lapras at all!

event done but was able to hatch more baby mons yesterda.....cleffa, magby, and another iggly.....

now if only i can run into a charizard or lapras :rolleyes

Just needing to evolve the below to complete the NA dex.....

Doduo - 42/50

Grimer - 22/50

Kabuto - 6/50

Omanyte - 41/50 (current buddy)

Togepi - 28/50

So far my 5k eggs have been:

Cubone
Oddish
Goldeen
Horsee

I have 5 eggs left.

Still have yet to hatch:
Lapras
Hitmonlee
Aerodactyl
Or any of the baby mons

Originally Posted by bryanay1  
At least you can fix CP. Ain't no fixing movesets.
True, gonna have to check the iv's but really don't feel like walking with it lol, it's gonna take time
Seems like there should be a feature that lets you trade in ___ candies for an egg of that type. That way you get another chance in case the moveset is trash. Or you could pay ___ pokecoins to have a re-roll of your moveset (you know Niantic isn't going to let you choose your moves).

Niantic, like any company, is all about the $$$, so I'm surprised the Shop hasn't had more types of items added as time went on. (Event items that are just a combination of existing items is just a sale, really.) You'd think they'd want lots of different kinds of things available that would entice people to spend their pokecoins/$$$...

Last edited:
With my last 4 eggs I ended up getting abra, ponyta, meowth, and another ponyta. 9 5k eggs, no babies and all wack hatches. Not even perfect IV's. This game is something else I swear :lol:

Back
Top Bottom