Dragonite 52/100

Kabutop 7/50

Machamp 46/100

Omanyte 3/50

Dewgong 11/50

Alakazam 48/100

Lapras will never get. Not possible

Aerodactyl will never get. Not possible

Hitmonchan not probable within the foreseeable future.
This and togepi are all I have left. So maybe by the year 2025 I would have out a dent in it lol
Sandslash 46/50

Clefable 13/50

Dugtrio 38/50

Machamp 46/100

Golem 44/100

Dewgong 21/50

Muk 25/50

Cloyster 33/50

Onix

Hitmonchan

Rhyhorn 41/50

Chansey

Electabuzz

Gyarados 155/400

Lapras 
frown.gif

Porygon

Omastar 3/50

Kabuto/Kabutops

Dragonair/Dragonite 15/125

And all of the regional (besides Tauros), legendary, and babies.

gym down the street from my house is stacked

4 chansys at the bottom

had to snip it from some kid tho, wasn't letting him have the gym after I leveled it up about 3/4's

sorry but no sorry

Wouldn't you have to give the friend your login information? Some random person in france?

Wouldn't you have to give the friend your login information? Some random person in france?
just change your password. Hand it over. I have a random google account for mine, and then change it back to what your password normally was. It's not like you're giving them your android or apple ID

just change your password. Hand it over. I have a random google account for mine, and then change it back to what your password normally was. It's not like you're giving them your android or apple ID

But what if they do some funny **** with your info [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

But what if they do some funny **** with your info [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]
I dont have any info on it. Its a spam Gmail account I use to have extra accounts on sites and what not. The worst they could do with my pokemon go login would be to steal my pokemon go account. 

I dont have any info on it. Its a spam Gmail account I use to have extra accounts on sites and what not. The worst they could do with my pokemon go login would be to steal my pokemon go account. 

My friend had my info but I changed my password after the gym thing that happens, if you see a Pokémon that you haven't seen it adds to your pokedex, I thought I got hacked but nope. But I have my friends account, help him when he isn't around.

I think transferring your Pokémon would be worse lol

Im in Europe, if anyone has a dummy Gmail send dm it over and i' ll try to catch you a Mr mime. No promises tho, not seen one for a while

done with this game for a while, its boring only seeing the same old ones all the time.

Same. I don't even bother looking at the screen anymore. I just open it when I walk places, make sure I have an egg in, and close it when I get to my destination. "Oh you've hatched an egg: caterpie." Cool. Repeat next walking trip.

I'm just focusing more on hatching eggs at this point. Still need that elusive snorlax and hitmonchan (and togepi)

Niantic is waiting too long to release the rest of Gen 2 and it's killing even more interest in this game. That's the only way I'll actively play again.

Last edited:
Hatched a snorlax on my way back home today.

Had your boy jumping around on the sidewalk :lol:

Only 25k left to walk with dragonnair for dragonite and i'll be done with 1st gen NA pokedex (+ mr mime) (missing 3 babies but don't care about them anyway).

put togetic at a gym just to mess with peoples dex's after getting boned by someone putting a Kangaskhan and a far'fetchd in a gym

How many coins have y'all earned since day 1? (Current total + coins you've spent on stuff, but not counting coins you've bought with actual $$$)

me: 750 current + 550 used - 0 bought = 1300 total

I expect some people will easily have over 10x this... I never have more than 1 or 2 mons in a gym at a time.

Back
Top Bottom