Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

I can tell you guys I got lucky. My only saving-grace was I had 10 pokeballs since my team was the majority and did a ton of damage thanks to my Gyarados and Vaporeon. Got it on my ninth "nice throw".

1/1 today 89%. I’m not familiar with Gen 3, any mons that would replace Mewtwo in EX raids? Weird that they would send out invites for Christmas Day unless it was something special.

Been out the game a while so I got a couple of questions:

Are the legendary dogs gone for good?
Is Mew-two still available and how do you even get one of those EX Passes?
Is Ho-Oh gone as well?
What's this party thing used for that is in the menu?

Been out the game a while so I got a couple of questions:

Are the legendary dogs gone for good?
Is Mew-two still available and how do you even get one of those EX Passes?
Is Ho-Oh gone as well?
What's this party thing used for that is in the menu?

The dogs are gone, for now. If events in other places in the world are any indication, it only a matter of time before they're back.

Yes mew two is still available through EX raids.

Ho-oh left Wednesday.

The parties are used to save optimal teams for raids, this saves you time having to choose which Mons you're going to use while you're in the lobby waiting, as well as gives you the option to jump right back in with another optimal team if all the Mons in your first team faint.

2867 Groudon, has the stat boost for the evening so it has a higher CP. 1/2 on Groudon today and caught a raid Tyranitar.

Attachments

• IMG_1841.PNG
    IMG_1841.PNG
    494.6 KB · Views: 9
Still going strong. Actually in the hunt for the Pokémon that came out today. My goal is to get that Whale type and Slaking by Sunday.

Yea still here as well, and my raid group is still going strong. I am now trying to get a handle on the new mons

Yup still here.

I've been having a lot of fun lately. Plan to go hard this weekend grinding for dust and doing more groudon raids. 10/12 on them so far. And damn, a wailord by Sunday? Now im wondering how often they will spawn. Gyarados for comparison can be seen everyday at least a few times down here.

Last edited:
I deleted my app but I started going to the park and I remember there was a gym by there and I see people drive and put their hazards to pull up by the gym still and 1 kid sitting right there playing

I may be one of the few that couldn't care less about raids and battles. I just want to collect and evolve. I finally caught enough shellder to evolve him after having him as my buddy since June.

Y’all still going?

Caught my first legendary over the weekend. Baby groudon but. Yes :pimp:

I found new love for this. My hood was wack for catching. Started going to Burbank in CA. It’s lit here :lol:

Back
Top Bottom