Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

I'm trying to be excited about today community event but eh. Fortunately what ever field research(catch 5 Squirtles) grants someone a shiny Squirtle with sunglasses will give it to everyone. So keep an eye out.

I'm trying to be excited about today community event but eh. Fortunately what ever field research(catch 5 Squirtles) grants someone a shiny Squirtle with sunglasses will give it to everyone. So keep an eye out.
How long does that last? Usually on community days, I'm just on catching duty and that's it.

My game froze and wouldn’t let me log back in until after 2 pm PST no hydro cannon blastoise for me :smh:

09E1B895-3A91-4DA0-A896-68BB6B0128FE.png
Only 2 shiny but

i wanted the squirtle squad but community day hours are always bad for me

does he keep his shades if you evolve him to blastoise?

Zapados day next Saturday. Got an ex raid pass for Thursday. Hyped.

My buddy just told me a good move to make extra money in gyms by putting your mons in there late at night and letting them accumulate while people are sleeping.

Zapados day next Saturday. Got an ex raid pass for Thursday. Hyped.

My buddy just told me a good move to make extra money in gyms by putting your mons in there late at night and letting them accumulate while people are sleeping.

It helps a ton if you spoof. Just teleport to a commercial zone and you’re good. Do they still have a 100 gold per day cap?

is there a compiled list of friends code here?

i don't really have real life friends who plays this anymore and while i don't play as much anymore, i still want to give out some of these gifts out

is there a compiled list of friends code here?

i don't really have real life friends who plays this anymore and while i don't play as much anymore, i still want to give out some of these gifts out

facebook groups are good, but you can add me: 1152 1538 5397

Back
Top Bottom