Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Ive been waiting for this for a long time, anxious to see how its going to work. Whether its going to be a lot of tapping or turn based.

In the mean time im loving the event that start today. The spawn rate for dratini and larvitar has been on point :pimp:

Last edited:
shiny charmander, squirtle, beldum, & larvitar ..miami/broward area was nice to me

wishi got the shiny dratini tho..my girl got it instead..well least i got a shiny metagross now

Where did you play? Got 1 shiny dratini, but no larvitars or charmaders.

Where did you play? Got 1 shiny dratini, but no larvitars or charmaders.
Museum of Discovery and Science area..way too many poke stops the odds are favored fo a shiny

this one park i forgot the name but its near sunrise/lauderdale area but it has a big kid park, out basketball court , tennis court...when pokemon events happen.everybody & they daddy is out there hunting

catch rate didn't seem like it was increased since it was for the whole weekend

if they increased it then people would probably have hundreds of shinies by now :lol:

i got a larvitar, dratini and bulbasaur shinies from just going about my business over the weekend but iv sucks a** as usual

I just added a few of you. Need more XP from gift swapping!

I’m inspectrswaget

I’m already friends with a few NTers but not sure who is who lol

My best Bagon was a 92 IV. Caught 4 shines as well. Had to play for me and my girl though so I couldn't go as hard usually do.

was looking forward to the community day since i dont have salamence but i hate that they switche dup the time to local

time used to be 11am to 2pm here so after my morning run i can usually just walk around the park to cooldown for an hour or so

but switching to 3pm was just a no go for me unfortunately

Back
Top Bottom