Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

A coworker of mine told me that a friend of hers told her that in NY people would use a lure module at a pokestop and wait for people to show up and jack them. To my NY cats, is this true 
nerd.gif

Really want to see when the legendaries come out. LA for sure has to be a destination.

If any of you guys knew that a Legendary would release in another state would y'all go?

I am never out of pokeballs :smokin

But always out of space

If you aren't battling in gyms often just delete your potions. At lvl 20, I don't even have regular potions, just Supers and Hypers.

I also do not keep too much Revives.

Really want to see when the legendaries come out. LA for sure has to be a destination.

If any of you guys knew that a Legendary would release in another state would y'all go?

I think those has got to be worldwide events, the other country exclusives are kind of ok but those birds better be acquirable by everyone who can work on it.

Last edited:
**** this **** fam.
you getting there bruh took me about 6/7 hours to get all the magikarps 

just sucks i could not find nothing higher than what i had already so i maxed out the CP and just said **** it (higest magikarp i had was a 143) 

what was everyones team looking like at level 7? all i got to show for it is a 400 cp aranine and a 300 cp pinsir the rest is below 200 cp

any tips when should i use my candy to raise their cp or should i not even bother cuz imma catch higher level pokemon anyway when i level up?

Last edited:
just wait til you get higher in level because you'd want to evolve the highest CP Pokemon you can get then level those up when their in their final evolved form

^ ^ ^

A step closer to Gyarados...

I'm actually jelly to be honest.

**** this **** fam.
you getting there bruh took me about 6/7 hours to get all the magikarps 

just sucks i could not find nothing higher than what i had already so i maxed out the CP and just said **** it (higest magikarp i had was a 143) 

How many did you have to catch?

I've been going all day
View media item 2104220

Why did they have to make it 400 candies tho fam?

Nintendo some scumbags for this :smh:

Last edited:
just wait til you get higher in level because you'd want to evolve the highest CP Pokemon you can get then level those up when their in their final evolved form

should i use candies on my pinsir and arcanine tho? i got a bunch that i havent touched yet

Don't even waste your candies on Pokemons that have already reached their final evolution. Chances are you'll end up running into a higher version of them at some point as you go up in Levels.

You should use your candies to evolve Pokemons to their next evolution so you can get that spike in XP from finding a new Pokemon.

Don't even waste your candies on Pokemons that have already reached their final evolution. Chances are you'll end up running into a higher version of them at some point as you go up in Levels.

You should use your candies to evolve Pokemons to their next evolution so you can get that spike in XP from finding a new Pokemon.

I'll quote my prior post again but there has to be a time where you just have to go for it or else you will grow bored of simply collecting. You just have to take that chance.

since there is no level cap, it is kind of difficult to decide when to use up the stardust, one of these days you just got to bite the bullet and do it on the strongest but then a week later you'll likely catch a stronger one when you'll regret using them :lol:

I mean even you catch or hatch an Aerodactyl for example, I'd probably be really tempted to max that out because chances are you won't get another to level it up further but it also have to be high enough in level. It's a balancing act.

What exactly are you going for though? A couple extra points on the CP? I'm thinking from the perspective that these guys are talking about low to mid hundreds Pokemons. If your Pinsir is the upper hundreds then sure get him drunk off stardust.

This was my first reply to him though.

I am talking about you have to decide that once you hit a level you are happy with (likely 20 when the game slows down) then you have to start considering actually maxing fully evolved Pokemons or else you are just hoarding.

I mean if that is the goal and you can stay interested that way then cool but eventually most are looking to make their Pokemons the strongest.

In the end I think we are saying the same thing but some also want to be able to fight gyms before they reach 20 so if leveling up the final evolved strongest Pokemon then why not?

Like me, I hatched a 800cp Snorlax at maybe lvl 12(?) and maxed it with whatever candies came with him and that has manged me to hold down gyms til I got stronger ones. It's actually still maybe my 4th or 5th strongest but really it's his HP at 150 that makes him a good gym defense Pokemon.

Again, just a balancing act.

I tried that swipe once, attack once method but i still get hit. I swipe right after the screen flashes yellow. Should i delay it a bit longer or swipe twice?

Last edited:
I tried that swipe once, attack once method but i still get hit. I swipe right after the screen flashes yellow. Should i delay it a bit longer or swipe twice?
I tired timing the flash, doesn't work for me. So when I fight I immediately dodge the first two attacks, then go into a pattern of swipe twice, 3 quick attacks. Although sometimes spamming the attack works just as well idk.

Back
Top Bottom