Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

^^ How did you know which direction to head though??? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

There's a park (10 minute walk) by my pad that's a Pokéstop and it constantly has a lure module. Really tempted to head out right now since I'm just sittin on the couch and there's nothing on the tube. [emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji]
Got lucky lol drove in different directions till the footprints went down lol lost a 580cp electabuzz last night took off on me after throwing about 20 balls and Berrys

just caught a late night pidgeot.

was geeked hes one of my fav pokemon.

hes a 138. whats my best course of action for powering him up? like should i wait til im a certain level, have a magic egg activated, i dont wanna do it premature without having some hints down
Your better off evolving a high level pidgey then a high level pigeotto then you'll have a 700cp+ pidgeot

just caught a late night pidgeot.

was geeked hes one of my fav pokemon.

hes a 138. whats my best course of action for powering him up? like should i wait til im a certain level, have a magic egg activated, i dont wanna do it premature without having some hints down
Your better off evolving a high level pidgey then a high level pigeotto then you'll have a 700cp+ pidgeot

I looked into this after your reply and it def makes sense. my only drawback is that the pidgeot I caught has a hurricane attack that does 60 damage.

of all the evolving pidgeot videos I watched on YouTube none of them have that move. they have a highest of 25 for aerial ace move despite them having a higher CP.

wondering about this

I looked into this after your reply and it def makes sense. my only drawback is that the pidgeot I caught has a hurricane attack that does 60 damage.

of all the evolving pidgeot videos I watched on YouTube none of them have that move. they have a highest of 25 for aerial ace move despite them having a higher CP.

wondering about this
View media item 2097261

wondering about this
View media item 2097261

lol fair enough.

I saw a Reddit post of someone questioning the CP. saying whether it was accurate to judge based on small CP

Game always freezes on loading screen on my iphone 5 but when I use someone else's 6, runs perfectly fine. Any suggestions?

IOS is up to date

I'm a few days late :smh: was all over the place this weekend and didn't eem think about it. Seent folks all over moa playing it when I was there Saturday.

Seeing yall dudes w/ all these strong Pokemon got me a lil jelly. My strongest is like 221cp. I got about 32 pidgey candy so I just need to catch 18 more pidgeys and transfer to evolve my pidgeotto.

I've caught about 1000 Drowzees :lol: dude just won't let me be. Almost caught a Golem on the bus but he dipped after one attempt.

Yall bruhs be safe out there going to those Pokestops w/ the lures at odd hours, dudes settin cats up to rob em. Amazes me how they dudes are so clever to commit crimes but not clever enough to run a legit business.

I'm only a level 7. It's funny how I met so many people this weekend playing this damb game :lol:

Everywhere I went this weekend there would be mobs of people gathered around.

My local university had about 15-20 Pokestops.

I'm only a level 7. It's funny how I met so many people this weekend playing this damb game :lol:
One of my buddies said he was at some meetup near the U of M and said all kind of fine women were there..said there's another one in two weeks imma make sure I'm there :lol:

Heard two reports of robberies going on. Luring players to Pokestops with Lure Modules. This is why we can't have nice things.

I had a ball at Coney Island yesterday. Ran into so many people playing on the boardwalk.

Also Coney's renovations are
pimp.gif
So much better than when I was a kid.

Last edited:
Explain something to me please.

Who and how is it determined where different Pokemon can be found. Is it a random location placement?

And the Lure Modules is what? Something non-players can do to  make Pokemon Mirages? 

I think Pokemon are randomly scattered. More water by water, normal types in grassy areas etc. I was with my girl on the F yesterday, and everytime I'd encounter a Pokemon, everyone else on the train would encounter the same one, so i guess the maps aren't really random or specific to the player...which is cool since it promotes discussion and connection with other people playing nearby.

Lure modules lure Pokemon to a pokestop. Anyone can drop one, and everyone benefits from it when someone does. So when you pass a pokestop that has an active lure module, you might encounter 3 just strolling by.

I'm way too deep in this game right now. I need to take a break.
laugh.gif

One of my buddies said he was at some meetup near the U of M and said all kind of fine women were there..said there's another one in two weeks imma make sure I'm there :lol:

Man this nearby bar had a lure set up, I shoulda went. They had one at the church too :lol:

I gotta figure out how to battle and get my team up. I went to this gym earlier for the first time and got drummed. I just turned level 6 tho and my highest one is like 140 ish cp

Oh yeah, how do you battle? I thought it would be like the old way, but I just went to a gym and got drummed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom