Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/...-shooting-pokemon-go-20160807-snap-story.html

mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Stay safe out there fellow Trainers...

Uninstalled this morning. Lost it's luster w/ me. Seeing yall catching different types of Pokemon while I'm surrounded by Drowzees killed the fun for me :lol:

I will say the game has definitely lost some of it's magic now that I'm at level 19. Add the fact that I'm in a small town where playing the game is a disadvantage since there's no gyms, poke stops or people interested in the game.

If I have Magicarp that is both XL in size and weight it should be good to evolve right?

View media item 2126553

I got a trash Gyardos once already

Thanks to anyone who can help
**** the IV BS as long as it evolves and it has awesome move set your good... couldnt careless of IVs or weight and height if it doesnt have the best moveset possible

its a gamble

nothing is guaranteed. just pray you dont get twister

ive seen slightly higher cps in the wild
i mean if my understanding of the CP meter is correct, magicarps dont get much stronger than this. That CP meter is almost at max. Id say evolve it and see.

Had a little Sunday Funday yesterday and stopped at Spruce Street Harbor Park here in Philly. Place was jumping with Pokemon Go players. There had to be at least 100 people there playing. So many people running around with portable chargers in-hand :lol:. Helped these 2 little dudes take over a gym and place their Mons in it.

If you're in the area and haven't been there yet, check it out. Great place to chill/drink/eat and catch a boatload of Magikarps. Pokestop/Lure galore too.

Last edited:
Magikarps max cp is like 240 or something.

That arc represents the max you can have at your current trainer level.

A magikarp at 147 will get you a 1400-1700 gyarados

Im waiting until i get a 180 karp

Last edited:

its a gamble

nothing is guaranteed. just pray you dont get twister

ive seen slightly higher cps in the wild
i mean if my understanding of the CP meter is correct, magicarps dont get much stronger than this. That CP meter is almost at max. Id say evolve it and see.
I found a 157 cp one and was able to candy it up to a max of around 170

heres another one that I didnt evolve

Last edited:
CP Max increases as you level up, so for example at XP lvl 20 you may only be able to have a Magicarp of 150cp but when you get to level 21 you can have a Magicarp that is 158cp, and it goes up every level.

If you used your dust and candy to power the magicarp up to the end you would eventually get a message that says this is the max CP for your player level.

CP Max increases as you level up, so for example at XP lvl 20 you may only be able to have a Magicarp of 150cp but when you get to level 21 you can have a Magicarp that is 158cp, and it goes up every level.

If you used your dust and candy to power the magicarp up to the end you would eventually get a message that says this is the max CP for your player level.
ahh i see. and with the pokemon you already own, do their max cp grow with your level as well? or does it only factor in for the pokemon you catch from that point on

Man, everyone says it's good, but just doesnt work for me.

I'll give it another shot.

Finally at level 24 :pimp:.
That's because it seems to work based on recorded data from Users. In others words , if you don't have many people around you using it or granting access to the app, it wouldn't really predict or indicate where the pokes are being caught.

View media item 2126608

View media item 2126650
Lastly, ya can ask people here but then take people's word as gospel. While a lot of it is true .. You might end up losing interest waiting on the perfect Mon to evolved.

I caught this guy at 350CP. I was highly disappointed and have been waiting to catch a bigger won or enough to evolved the higher unevolved forms. However I don't catch them often and the ones I do catch are a crap shoot for moves. I said F it and powered this one up and so far so good.
View media item 2126654

Back
Top Bottom