Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

I stocked up on 7 incubators (1 infinity + 6 blue) to do bulk egg hatches in order to better my chances of receiving 10K eggs and I came home with 2 of them. 8)

If I don't hatch a Lapras out of 1 of them I am going to be sick.

I stocked up on 7 incubators (1 infinity + 6 blue) to do bulk egg hatches in order to better my chances of receiving 10K eggs and I came home with 2 of them. 8)

I've had a Snorlax, Hitmonchan, Hitmonlee, 2 Jynx, 1 Eevee, 1 Aerodactyl, and a Magmar.

I've had a Snorlax, Hitmonchan, Hitmonlee, 2 Jynx, 1 Eevee, 1 Aerodactyl, and a Magmar.

I have hatched 3 of them with the infinity incubator and they have all given me Eevee. :smh:

Hatching these 2 with the blue one this time to see if I get better results.

Last edited:
gen 2 kinda buns
eyes.gif
Johto was the best region, also the best games in the series. You got to explore two regions (even though Kanto was severely condensed).

People will spend money on this game just like they do on Clash of Clans. I watched a youtube video of a guy spending 10K on CoC. It was crazy

Whats the point of doing anything till you are level 20? I am level 16 trying to stack up about 90 evolutions so I can get to level 20. I only have about 20 evolutions rready to go. So salty right now cus there is no point of any pokemon excitement till then. I aint gonna get any good pokemon with this level

Back
Top Bottom