Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

you probably had to cross that river koop 
laugh.gif

Lately Ive had about a 90% success rate. Its really easy if you have at least another person with you to go in another direction. Its frustrating when you're closing in and it despawns.

it all depends on the area to be able to spot them. some areas are just a pain in the a** to survey

Theres a bridge there thats been closed for a while now, I think thats where it was unfortunately.

So what's the cut off for y'all as far as powering up a wile caught mon? I'm talking average cp (not snorlax, vaporean levels) 1000, 1200, 1300?

If you have a relatively high cp mon with nice moves and IV then power up away

This. I was powering like crazy at the beginning then shifted my game plan after I heard the cap is lvl 30 for wild mons. Now I'm just focused on getting the rare Pokemon I want to power them up to the max. On my third Charizard and going to get my 2nd Gyarados soon. Hopefully I get blessed with a Dragonite, and I'm not trying to brag. I'm playing the game for nostalgia.

at what level did you start evolving them? My Charmander is at cp268 not sure if I should evolve this one or wait for a higher one

I can't remember what lvl charmander but charmeleon was 766. Second charmeleon was 626 and then I evolved my charmander at 532.

Did a mass evolve last night. So many mons ended up with trash moves :smh:

On the bright side I finally got a gyrados with bite/hydro pump

Back
Top Bottom