Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

IVs are bs to me after what happened to my boy. He got a 90% magickarp and his Gyrados had twister rip. 

IVs are bs to me after what happened to my boy. He got a 90% magickarp and his Gyrados had twister rip. 
this my ivysaur had solar beam venusaur got petal blizzard 
mad.gif

At least you guys have a Gyarados and a Venausur.

I have no Dragonite, no Venausaur, no Blastoise, no Charizard, no Gyarados, no Lapras, no Alakazam, no Gengar, etc...

I am getting by the damn cheese Vaporeon :lol:

Last edited:
Serious question for those who don't live in NYC/LA. How the hell do you play this game lmao. I was in Long Island the other day... there was no pokemon in sight and like 2 gyms compared to NYC where we got a crapload of mons and gyms. 

I'm on 21. I did a massive evolve yesterday and kept powering up before evolving :lol:

I killed so much of my dust :smh:

Good thing is I live in SoCal so very easy to bring it up again :lol:

Man, they better some respek on Alakazam's name!

he should be up there with the big dogs.

I just took over a level 2 gym with my 1843 Arcanine. Moveset is Fire Fang and Flamethrower. He did pretty well in battle.

Serious question for those who don't live in NYC/LA. How the hell do you play this game lmao. I was in Long Island the other day... there was no pokemon in sight and like 2 gyms compared to NYC where we got a crapload of mons and gyms. 
its complete bull **** 

For real I was expecting my kazam to be in 1600 when he evolved. Jeez.
Good thing is I live near a bunch of Abras. Don't know if I should power him or evolve another abra, but I'm scared he finna be weak again :smh:

So where the ghastlys at? I never came across one!

For real I was expecting my kazam to be in 1600 when he evolved. Jeez.
Good thing is I live near a bunch of Abras. Don't know if I should power him or evolve another abra, but I'm scared he finna be weak again
mean.gif

So where the ghastlys at? I never came across one!
i came across a high level gengar before i seen even 1 ghastly/haunter 

Man im holding onto enough candy for 3 gyrados, a blastoise, rapidash, golem, nidoking, dragonite but now with this update that will allow us to see IV's I wanna hold off

Does anyone not care about IV's and just evolve stuff based on the higher CP?

Depends on your level, your squad and your resources
I try to find a good balance between specie, rarity, IV and CP while also taking into account the amount of candies I have.

If its a trash specie, I just evolve away to get pokedex entry

For big investments like dragonite and gyarados, I would try to a get a high iv one (80+)

Hatched a 10km egg today

Kind of disappointed about its CP ceiling, but that seems to be common for egg Pokemon that don't evolve

Last edited:
Does anyone not care about IV's and just evolve stuff based on the higher CP?

That's me right now. I know I'm not gon have the strongest mons so I'm just tryna complete my pokedex. Not concerned about top tier mons at 30 either since I'm barely halfway past 21

If there's no pokemon on your radar, you can use incense and it'll spawn RANDOM Pokémon. Have to walk/move to increase spawn rate.

Back
Top Bottom