Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Here's to hoping the next update includes a ranking system for gym battles, I always feel like I get shorted on XP after battling rival gyms

have close to 200 bulbasaur candies not one decent bulbasaur. and 9 5/10 km eggs with 1 incubator 
mean.gif

About to hit up Central Park before I attend this event. Lets see how this goes. Also don't know how true this is but my boy sent me this. 

Anyone notice they nerfed the chances of getting Ultraballs at the stops?

Yes. Mostly reg i get, rarely greats, n ultras are like 1 in a million for me :lol: they really want u spending money which i wont ever do for a free to play game

And i have noticed too the stops rarely give out the max number of items now. Now i be gettin 2, 3 common and 4 the most rarely :smh:

Last edited:
And i have noticed too the stops rarely give out the max number of items now. Now i be gettin 2, 3 common and 4 the most rarely :smh:

I also like how since you need more revives now I barely get any from the the stops. All my Pokemon are dead :lol: straight BS. I used to have to throw away revives cuz I had so many

About to hit up Central Park before I attend this event. Lets see how this goes. Also don't know how true this is but my boy sent me this. View media item 2145357

Looks like it's from here:
https://pokemongo.gamepress.gg/iv-hatching-chart

Pokemon hatch at the same level as your trainer when you first acquire them, up to trainer level 20.

For example:

Obtaining an egg when your trainer is level 10, the egg will hatch into a level 10 Pokemon even if you leveled up.
Due to the level cap, even if you found the egg at trainer level 30, the egg will hatch into a level 20 Pokemon.

I have 4 hatched charmanders, 3 hatched pikachus
but i really need a hatched bulbasaur or squirtle

wish I can trade

Went to the charmander and machop nests that are right beside each other.. Caught 10 char and 8 machop in a little over an hour. Also had space for 5 eggs ended up getting 2 10k so its better if you get eggs in a lump sum

Last edited:
Venasaur popped up in Central park for about 10 mins. caught him but his CP was trash, 182 smh :smh:

Last edited:
I went to hunt for the first time in SF last night. It's kind of unfair how many poke stops there are in that city, and it seemed like over half had lures on all night.

Back
Top Bottom