Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

So I go out with my coworker. We get drunk at the bar and get on some females. On the way back to the Telly, I start playing Go while driving. He asks why I play and etc. I elaborate on the nostalgia of getting the original 150. I show him my Pokèdex and he says, "But you ain't got a Venusaur yet. That was my ni88a!" He plays for me for a sec, skips on a Weedle. Not even three min later guess what pops up. Venusaur.

He hands me back the iPad and says naw bro it's too much pressure if I don't catch it. I insist that he does because he spoke it up. He said naw.

Two berries and great throws later, this happens,

Cue Mary J. Bilge "No Gon' Cry"

View media item 2170144

Got some thick redbone yambs though. TAY x Pokémon Go ftw/l

Holdup

How you driving and playing Pokémon on a big *** iPad tho

Aight, need some advice on which Ponyta to evolve

1) CP850, Tackle & Flame Wheel
2) CP666, Ember & Flame Wheel
3) CP606, Ember & Flame Charge

Aight, need some advice on which Ponyta to evolve

1) CP850, Tackle & Flame Wheel
2) CP666, Ember & Flame Wheel
3) CP606, Ember & Flame Charge

All irrelevant info. Which one has the highest appraisal?

This. Moveset pre-evolution is irrelevant. What you wanna check is IVs. For some Pokemon I just don't care because they just won't be competitive. I don't really care about Ponyta because strong Water types are just so prevalent in this game.

All 3 appraised to be a wonder with stats exceeding expectations. The 606 seems most promising, leader chick said hp is its best attribute & is equally matched by attack & defense. The others it was one or the other.
Whole time I thought base moveset dictated the moves post-evolve

All 3 appraised to be a wonder with stats exceeding expectations. The 606 seems most promising, leader chick said hp is its best attribute & is equally matched by attack & defense. The others it was one or the other.
Whole time I thought base moveset dictated the moves post-evolve

Nah, moveset is random.

And yeah, the metagame is pretty imbalanced it seems. I feel like there's maybe a dozen or so "competitive" Pokémon.

The next update needs to have the tracker in it this is ridiculous. I'm done after I get to 25. 

Holdup

Got an iPad Air 2 with cellular data.

Also got the Zagg Rugged Book case/keyboard. You can set it up like an inverted laptop situation in front of the cup holders.

View media item 2170988There's a spawn one block from my work 2 I evolved. Ive had 11 run... didn't see them at all until a co worker told me about the spot now I drive that way to and from work lol.

Fam, when trading comes in the next update, hook me up with a Dragonite?

Theres literally no Dratini's/Dragonairs near me. I can't even evolve to one. :smh:

Hook a brotha up

Holdup

Got an iPad Air 2 with cellular data.

Also got the Zagg Rugged Book case/keyboard. You can set it up like an inverted laptop situation in front of the cup holders.

Fam, why not just play from the phone? :lol:

Stay safe, fam

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom