Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Man, I saw a lugia on my way to work.
I beat 2 raid battles on my own. They were both magikarps......
How exactly do I go about having a squad to take down a raid poke? And what's the minimum number of people necessary?

when i pull up to the big raids like lugia and articuno, people are usually there posted and you just join them. depending on the level of the players 11-20. i took down a lugia with a group of 15 and articuno with a group of 11.

Man, I saw a lugia on my way to work.
I beat 2 raid battles on my own. They were both magikarps......
How exactly do I go about having a squad to take down a raid poke? And what's the minimum number of people necessary?

Theres a gaming phone app called discord that people use to meet up with other players. See if it's active in your town

Also I mass evolved yesterday before the event was over again and got halfway through level 33. Also got sunkern and umbreon finally. Now I need feraligatr (and of course articuno, lugia)

Theres a gaming phone app called discord that people use to meet up with other players. See if it's active in your town
To add on to this, you have to get invited in. When you're at a raid, just start talking to people and ask how they know about the raid, if they saw it on their phone, or if there is a different way they found out. I usually tell people about Discord after the raid and shoot them an invite link. The more people on Discord, the more people will show up to raids.

When I play the hacked version it spawns me in San Fran I think, I don't wanna be there I just wanna go to where I'm currently at. There's too much going on in San Fran and makes the app crash every time.

How do you find the coordinates from where you are? Also there's gotta be a certain way to teleport without getting soft banned i believe right

School me on the hacked version. Kind of want to try it.

^ been trying with my android phone....no luck...i dont even want to teleport to other states...just stay local and go to diff spots locally.

The wording from Niantic makes it sound like the legendaries will only be avilable for one week and then never again??

1. Articuno (Team Mystic) released on Saturday, July 22 and available through Monday, July 31.

2. Moltres (Team Valor) to be released on Monday, July 31 and available through Monday, August 7.

3. Zapdos (Team Instinct) to be released on Monday, August 8 and available through Monday, August 14.
This is why they should've been rare finds in the wild...

Lol I just tried to pull up on an Articuno by myself :lol:

L

That thing murked like 5 of my Pokémon I didn't even put a scratch in it. I thought cuz i had super effectives it would work. NOPE :smh:

I found it in the Dallas airport. You would think other ppl would've been raiding too

Game got me tight man. 0 for 6 on legendary birds. 0/3 on each of them. What in the world am I doing wrong? I've had excellent throws, excellent curves and have come up empty. Really hope I don't miss out on these 2.

Also caught my first unown today. So it hasnt been that bad.

Game got me tight man. 0 for 6 on legendary birds. 0/3 on each of them. What in the world am I doing wrong? I've had excellent throws, excellent curves and have come up empty. Really hope I don't miss out on these 2.

Also caught my first unown today. So it hasnt been that bad.
Keep your head up man, got my Articuno first try. Just keep your composure and throw balls right after an attack for Articuno. Lugia is a piece of work, but I just waited for him to get low and threw some OK throws and caught him with a "Nice!".

Man bro Every freakin raid I have to do by myself. Can't win **** man. There's an arcanine up for grabs and I can't even beat it in time SMH

Lucked out today..twice in a row.

Attachments

• IMG_1367.PNG
    IMG_1367.PNG
    233.9 KB · Views: 22
Got a lugia saturday, is Articuno over today? If so then I missed out.....
I wanna do every raid, the group Im with now only does Legendaries

wow so its official I can't log on to my account, keep getting a can't verify account password from google. Literally have to start over. After being at level 28

finally caught an articuno yesterday, perfect IV! :nthat:

I'm pretty sure the legendaries will be available after the dates, it'll just be very rare. gotta catch lugia soon before it becomes less common. :smh:

wow so its official I can't log on to my account, keep getting a can't verify account password from google. Literally have to start over. After being at level 28
I wouldn't play anymore and I'm only Lv23, my boy started over yesterday at Lv22 because he wanted to be Team Mystic. smh
There's gotta be a way though man, how are you not able to recover password?

Was able to grab a Lugia yesterday, I'm 1/3 with Lugia
Haven't battled an Arty yet, hopefully I can before it switches to Moltres today

This weekend I joined up with some other people in a FB group and caught my first (and only) Articuno yesterday! (feelsgoodman.jpg) We did 3 Raids: lost the first one and then people bailed, won the second one but ran out of balls and didn't catch it, last one we had some technical issues and barely lost, but tried again and we won, and I finally caught it with a Golden Razz + curveball + Great throw :nthat: Being on the "winning" team (contributed most to the battle) definitely made a difference in having enough balls to catch it.

I'm good on Articuno, now... hoping to catch my first Tyranitar in a Raid tonight before the Articuno spawns change to Moltres and everyone is focused on that. I want a Tyranitar to use against Lugia. But I'll probably wait to tackle Lugia til I've caught a Moltres, so I don't miss out on it...

I'm guessing they'll release Ho-Oh with the Legendary Beasts (aka dogs, aka cats, lol) at some point in the future. I've always wondered what they were thinking making Charizard, Moltres, and Ho-Oh ALL strong Fire/Flying types... wth? Should've made Charizard a Fire/Dragon type and Moltres & Ho-Oh should've been a single pokemon, not two :smh:

finally caught an articuno yesterday, perfect IV! :nthat:

I'm pretty sure the legendaries will be available after the dates, it'll just be very rare. gotta catch lugia soon before it becomes less common. :smh:
What level are you, I got two 80 IV at level 29.

Back
Top Bottom