Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

8C49F886-D031-4660-BAC1-2F245358657C.jpeg

I’m just getting started so I can use some add ons

am i blind or is the new avatar for fashion week not showing for sale?

is it just me?

I always buddy something rare with 2nd stage evolutions or needs a lot of candy. Right now got a pancham rollin with me

i buddy up useful 4stars, i hatched a 100% togepi last week and trying to buddy it up and took advantage of the bonus xl candy halloween event and now i can max him out

i buddy up useful 4stars, i hatched a 100% togepi last week and trying to buddy it up and took advantage of the bonus xl candy halloween event and now i can max him out

This is also what I do. And especially if you have 4 stars that Mega Evolve. I just got done best buddying my normal 4 star larvitar and now got the shadow one so gonna work on that next.

Anybody in here ever get any 4 star shadows? That larvitar is my second. I got a shadow 4 star slowpoke bout 3-4 months ago but that's all I've ever got outta bout 2800 grunts battled. Pretty crazy though when I got my shadow 4 star slowpoke, then next day my girlfriend got a shadow 4 star Machop.

i got a 4* shadow slowpoke too and my only other one is a houndour that i evolved into houndoom, both maxed buddy now

i got a giovanni ticket investigation saved up for a shadow mewtwo but i might jut get two shadow lugias but not quite sure if worth it

1636554432607.png

For pvp shadow lugia is a strict upgrade over regular. But mewtwo is probably a better all around for pve and pvp. Im just hoping my lugia isnt crap IVs lol

people are afraid of druddigon :lol:

when people join the raid and its 4 people or less, everyone drops out

its a 3* raid, i can easily solo it :rofl: so dont leave!

Totally thought it would be some nuts 5* epic dragon, until I actually went into a lobby and saw that it was a 3* lol. light work.

Haven't seen any druddigon raids 😂. I'm a Dragonair away from the collection research for it though. The shiny is sick

yah i see maybe one raid for it a day and thats the only reason i invite for 3* raids

Back
Top Bottom