Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

this events kind of a mess and i hate it that its biased against solo players

how am i going to complete the collections when it requires trading?

even the ecolution collection cant be completed because i got to evolve some of those tradeables

complete BS

plus they just throw a bunch of stuff at you and the evolutions feels like it takes forever along with the egg hatch animation then you still got to wait out the clock for raids even when you can solo it

this events kind of a mess and i hate it that its biased against solo players

how am i going to complete the collections when it requires trading?

even the ecolution collection cant be completed because i got to evolve some of those tradeables

complete BS

plus they just throw a bunch of stuff at you and the evolutions feels like it takes forever along with the egg hatch animation then you still got to wait out the clock for raids even when you can solo it

lot of folks with tickets saying there was too much to do/catch/grind in 12 hours. I couldn't justify spending the money I'm happy with my Corsola for the dex.

yah some of the research is dumb too like encounter the legendary dogs and take a pic... ive seen 6 suicune and 3 raikou and no enteis and its like wtf is that?

now theres a bug, for some reason my buddy cant get candy by walking so now im stuck on one part of research for the celebi and im running out of time :smh:

contacted support and gon ask for a refund

this mega event is total failure

it doesnt matter if its 3hrs long, no ones doing it and those that were planning on doing it, has done it right when it started

so even the 5 free raid passes by spinning discs are useless

ive seen some that are trying to do it with 2 players at most

:smh:

at least the mega revamp is nice

this mega event is total failure

it doesnt matter if its 3hrs long, no ones doing it and those that were planning on doing it, has done it right when it started

so even the 5 free raid passes by spinning discs are useless

ive seen some that are trying to do it with 2 players at most

:smh:

at least the mega revamp is nice

You could do it with 2 players pretty easy if you put in the counters.. it's was just me and the gf at our first 4 raids and they all ended with 80-90 secs left.. outta 20 raids I got 2 shinies she got none tho.. we were just inviting random friends and seemed like alot of people end up coming the last hour and a half. We usually use poke genie for raid rooms we host but the que was too long to wait for people to jump in

this event is BS, practically int he park for about na hour and a half and saw 1 tyrunt

i guess spawning 1 is accurate to "increased spawn rate" because the chances of spawn before were ZERO :smh:

had da incense on most of the 4 hours, 2 Amaura spawns and 6 Tyrunt wild spawns (had a few on the incense) was at my local park walking the last hour prob why I got the extra Tyrunt spawns. Did 8 field researches, no shiny :stoneface: I have 2 more in the bank waiting to be claimed but I'll hold off on more disappointment.

At least it was free unlike Go Fest :stoneface:

I gave up tbh. Was grinding between sets at the gym for good ones but I got a high CP shiny and just sent that to full evo.

Just gonna be a gym poke so no need for 3 star

caught a ton this time around because i used the quick catch trick but all shinies are all zero stars, we gon have to do a lucky trade frink85 frink85

ended up with 5k candies and close to 700 xl candies but it sucks because i had a couple of 98 and 96 deinos that i evolved to hydreigon a month ago and i didnt even get any close to the same IV

All my shinies weren't great. One was good for a Zweilous for great league but otherwise meh. Luckily saved a bunch from a while back and had one hundo from an egg that I could get a brutal swing hydreigon for master league. Just really wanted a good shiny hydreigon for ML lol

I work an overnight so I slept through most of it until maybe 1:40pm. I was able to get a shiny and luckily already have a perfect IV Hydreigon. Welp, I guess that I have to go hard at the end of the year.

I’m throwin up dawg

9756FB23-9FFF-4CA2-A7CF-6588B7EE4DDF.png

nice!

seems like no ones doing these mewtwo raids in my area anymore and i still want a good iv with shadow ball

Back
Top Bottom