Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

That Zapdos looks buns ngl

Hit on this the other day doe.. only took 2 raids :pimp:

CA64B795-6999-43E7-942E-855EDAF00207.png

Last edited:

Apparently so

yeah its possible but if the braviary has dazzling gleam, it spretty much gon 2-shot legendary electrics like zapdos, zekrom, raikou, etc..

i have a 4* magnezone that can take the hits, i think i have another maxed so im gon sub in another and remove a raikou

yeah its possible but if the braviary has dazzling gleam, it spretty much gon 2-shot legendary electrics like zapdos, zekrom, raikou, etc..

i have a 4* magnezone that can take the hits, i think i have another maxed so im gon sub in another and remove a raikou

Used a team of rock types, light work. Ttars will get rocked by dazzling gleam but rhyperiors and rampardos did fine

good call on rock types, my tyrnitars and rhyperiors all hav ground attacks instead of rock and im too lazy to tm them :lol:

The best looking galar bird too.

Was watching videos on Galarian Zapdos and it looks so fun to use in GBL as a closer.

you can solo the mega scizzzors

i did it with a less than ideal team but did have a mega charizard with fire fast and charge moves

as you can see, the other half of my team sucks and have to quickly revive once but managed to finish two raids just as clock ran out

DEE1FE6E-8527-470E-9182-E7424B9DB077.jpeg

been sitting on a 4* scyther and finally evolved and mega’d

32E5580E-C45B-4C91-955F-3D42A95E270A.jpeg

to those who wants to do ultra beast raids, post your names and ill try and toss an invite when possible

its better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all… i guess

BA449AD4-D686-42B6-99D2-0C10BE9138D4.jpeg

24519F8E-0F04-4EFA-AA6F-02F58C0B9B1B.jpeg

despite this trick, the bird still ran way but they are onto something because the pokemon didnt run away on the first escape (but did run awya ont he second 😭 )

I drove out to an Ex Raid a long time ago where 7 people showed up. Hopefully these turn out better.
I get they want the local "community" to get together but I hate the forced ****.. I've met a few people doing comm days and talked but to have to hope you know enough people and be able to organize a time to all do the raid in person sucks. Especially with only a 30 minute window and how many will pop in a given area.

Last edited:
there’s one elite raid within walking distance (literally a block away) and it seems to be the only one that spawned in my vicinity anyway

gon’ see how many people actually show up

it better be guaranteed catch too, its gon suck if you go through all the trouble and then its not caught

Back
Top Bottom