Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

A9067166-9710-41E6-B514-94A26E622385.jpeg

1665944711900.gif

Had 4 pop within a mile around me and luckily picked the right gym with a group at it. Got 3 done in the 30 minutes but no special spawns afterwards really and definitely easy catches. Had a couple more that popped at 2 and 5. The last one we did there were only 5 of us and 3 people after their first team died just clicked recommended and rejoin while me and the gf revived our bug teams and we won with bout 60-70 secs left.. just stupid when there's multiple popping in a neighborhood and it splits everybody not knowing who's doing what raids unless you actually know your community players.

ex raids raids are usually located in parks so stop by the closest one and then fingers crossed

damn fam, was this from last nights raid? non-shiny and weaker stats :rofl:

i already invited some of you guys but i got access to nintic campfire, i am not sure if it is still invite only but if you want an invite let me know here with your games name

it is another app that works with pokemon go where it shows you a map and then you can send flares to other people who has campfire to help you out and can even chat through there

i already invited some of you guys but i got access to nintic campfire, i am not sure if it is still invite only but if you want an invite let me know here with your games name

it is another app that works with pokemon go where it shows you a map and then you can send flares to other people who has campfire to help you out and can even chat through there

it all of sudden showed up on my game UI on Sunday, heard of it from before when folks were getting invites/it was rolling out slowly. haven't used it yet gonna mess around with it soon and see what it's about.

Poke Raid still my go-to for remote raids but if this makes local raiding a lot smoother that would be great.

Back
Top Bottom