pokemon is still serious buisness VOL. A SHINY PONYTA!!!!!

modest nature? really? thats a terrible nature for a ponyta. - atk + sp atk. its strongest moveset is probably as a physical sweeper utilizing flare blitz. what a noob.

30t6p3b.gif

modest nature? really? thats a terrible nature for a ponyta. - atk + sp atk. its strongest moveset is probably as a physical sweeper utilizing flare blitz. what a noob.

30t6p3b.gif

Yo...Homie was serious as hell. I mean, u can tell in his voice that his adrenaline was rushing similar to that of a Super Saiyan...

roll.gif

Yo...Homie was serious as hell. I mean, u can tell in his voice that his adrenaline was rushing similar to that of a Super Saiyan...

roll.gif

I found the guys other videos... you guys would flip if you saw how many hours (months, years) this guy has invested into hunting shiny pokemon
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

The kid has determination that's for sure.

I found the guys other videos... you guys would flip if you saw how many hours (months, years) this guy has invested into hunting shiny pokemon
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

The kid has determination that's for sure.

Originally Posted by bamez

i've never heard of shiny pokemon.
It's a Pokemon that's colored differently than normal. It's like a 1 in 5000 chance or something. The most popular one is a red Gyarados which is the easiest shiny capture in Gold/Silver.

It's a Pokemon that's colored differently than normal. It's like a 1 in 5000 chance or something. The most popular one is a red Gyarados which is the easiest shiny capture in Gold/Silver.

holy crap... 130+ hours of playing pokemon? dangggg.
this guy reminded me of John Cena #NEVERGIVEUP!

holy crap... 130+ hours of playing pokemon? dangggg.
this guy reminded me of John Cena #NEVERGIVEUP!

Originally Posted by Dunk Demon

I remember I left that Red Gyarados alone till I got my masterball so I can do the glitch 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dunk Demon

I remember I left that Red Gyarados alone till I got my masterball so I can do the glitch 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom