pokemon is still serious buisness VOL. A SHINY PONYTA!!!!!

What's the best Pokemon? The only ones I played were red blue and yellow back in the day. This post made me wanna relive my younger days so I'm tryna find a ROM to put on my PSP so I can play it.
laugh.gif

What's the best Pokemon? The only ones I played were red blue and yellow back in the day. This post made me wanna relive my younger days so I'm tryna find a ROM to put on my PSP so I can play it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

Originally Posted by Angryostrich

4:40 � "I GETTIN' GOOD"

6:56 " REGGIE ICEEE "

This is honestly quite sad with the way dude was struggling to pronounce and enunciate most of those names.

He should really spend more time hitting the books as opposed to this kind of trivial pursuit...
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

He could be dyslexic.�
I was thinking he might be autistic.

Let dude live.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

Originally Posted by Angryostrich

4:40 � "I GETTIN' GOOD"

6:56 " REGGIE ICEEE "

This is honestly quite sad with the way dude was struggling to pronounce and enunciate most of those names.

He should really spend more time hitting the books as opposed to this kind of trivial pursuit...
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

He could be dyslexic.�
I was thinking he might be autistic.

Let dude live.

Originally Posted by Dunk Demon

Originally Posted by bamez

i've never heard of shiny pokemon.
It's a Pokemon that's colored differently than normal. It's like a 1 in 5000 chance or something. The most popular one is a red Gyarados which is the easiest shiny capture in Gold/Silver.
"1 in 8192 chance bro."
laugh.gif

I caught a shiny Wurmple before. Didn't really care. Threw it in the deposit box with the quickness.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dunk Demon

Originally Posted by bamez

i've never heard of shiny pokemon.
It's a Pokemon that's colored differently than normal. It's like a 1 in 5000 chance or something. The most popular one is a red Gyarados which is the easiest shiny capture in Gold/Silver.
"1 in 8192 chance bro."
laugh.gif

I caught a shiny Wurmple before. Didn't really care. Threw it in the deposit box with the quickness.
laugh.gif

Had a handful of shiny Pokemon from trades with people, but my game was damaged when my sibling turned the game off while it was saving
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

This fall is gonna be a rap, they are making an online version of the TCG with 24hr worldwide play. 
pimp.gif

Had a handful of shiny Pokemon from trades with people, but my game was damaged when my sibling turned the game off while it was saving
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

This fall is gonna be a rap, they are making an online version of the TCG with 24hr worldwide play. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom