Polar Vortex Will Bring Sub Zero Temps to Over 50million Americans vol 100+ Car Pileup on i35 in Ft Worth- Be Safe Bros

A pipe busted into my room, in my apartment.

Merry Christmas to me. :smh:

Hate to hear that man. Was the landlord able to cut if off fast enough to stop any significant damage?

My sprinkler pipe just busted an hour ago. Hoping no further damage occurs over the night. Still gotta wrap my Son’s presents tonight but cant lie that kinda killed my holiday mood because now Im thinking about how much this is gonna cost…smh

Wow, talk about a coincidence.... I had a leak as well but this one was in the most convenient place. I heard water running and landing on the ceiling of my bathroom yesterday. My upstairs neighbor developed a leak in her shower pipes and was spilling onto my ceiling. I immediately took some tools and broke open a hole in the ceiling for the water to come straight down into my tub. It’s wide enough to where I can see the problem and should be able to repair it myself. Glad I stopped it from getting worse.

I was driving yesterday past an apartment complex and saw a top 4th floor apartment raining down water like a damn waterfall.

Feel bad for their downstairs neighbors.

20221223_214054.jpg

Keep praying for more flight cancellations so we don’t have to go back to Chicago tomorrow but nope :smh: Looks like it’s going to going to “warm” up to the 40s next week but then it’s going to rain as well :smh:

My boy said he having an 80 degree Christmas out in LA. Man eff that, Christmas time spose to be cold and snowy, all that wintery stuff. I aint tryna have no Christmas in some sweat weather.
Nobody is sweating at 80 degrees here in Los Angeles 😂

Enjoy your polar vortex and stay safe NT brethren.

Man landed in NY yesterday morning and it was like 8 degrees. Back home in cali is 73. Can’t wait to get back home.

:lol: I think this is an environmental issue. Its actually not good for your vehicle to drive it immediately after starting in extreme cold, especially if you do not have a block heater. Fluids need to warm up, ect. In the oilpatch, there are some older model diesels that they just run all night rather than risk turning off and not starting again in the morning.

That said, 5-10 minutes typically works, while that usually wont allow for your cab heater to warm the inside enough.

We hit -70f here last night with windchill. But it's Canada so keep that in mind.
Negative 70…….

No way Im living in that

My boy said he having an 80 degree Christmas out in LA. Man eff that, Christmas time spose to be cold and snowy, all that wintery stuff. I aint tryna have no Christmas in some sweat weather.
I was used to having warm Christmas weather before I came to the states. Hadn't seen snow except in home alone :lol:

I hit the beach and zoo out here in shorts and a tee today (California). I would love snow like I had when living abroad but miss me with any sort of rain type weather.

Think I'm adjusting to this weather. Was bundled up on day one. Now I'm rocking just a t-shirt if I'm out for a few minutes. Noticed the same thing from quite a few people.

Gonna be 75 degrees in a few days, so I'm sure I'll have to readjust all over again if there's more coming in the next few months.

Back
Top Bottom