Polar Vortex Will Bring Sub Zero Temps to Over 50million Americans vol 100+ Car Pileup on i35 in Ft Worth- Be Safe Bros

Say are y’all getting hit up by every women you ever did anything with? Is this a thing that happens on snow days? :lol:. You can’t even pull Tinder up.

Say are y’all getting hit up by every women you ever did anything with? Is this a thing that happens on snow days? :lol:. You can’t even pull Tinder up.
Yes it is. There’s a name for it too, like hibernating or something clever.

This was early this morning bout 5-6am
Screenshot_20210214-060548.png

And it's not much better now..
Screenshot_20210215-125056.png

3 degrees hear but with wind gusts up to 35 mph, i just saw one I think wind chill is like -16. Wind just picks up all the snow off the ground and the falling snow and does like a tornado effect with it. They got hella snow trucks and plows and machinery out here, I'm in the main downtown area because I had to drop the baby off to ER unfortunately. Roads are fine if you have common sense to drive properly but a lot of people dont you see them just sliding too fast across an intersection not even rrally driving more just sliding with no control and traction.
20210214_163016.jpg
20210214_162742.jpg
mans listening to bieber :stoneface:
I wonder how the Cali folks that fled to TX feel right now..
heartbroken

It’s cold and the snow sucks but other than that this isn’t that bad. An ice storm is worse than this and for sure knocks the power out.
Now this was ****ed up...

I remember not having power and water for like 2 weeks. Going to my car to charge my phone. I used to park outside at the time, whole car covered in ice, having to break it. Used to work at a hotel on the other side of the city, id have to shower over there.

at the very least this will help stop the covid spread, cause no one has been social distancing down here. Just took my pug on a 2 mile walk. Surprisingly she loves the damn snow. I’m enjoying this weather. Gave me a 4 day weekend and I have power at my mother in laws house.
sake keeping us warm

Bruh it’s crazy in these streets! First some punk *** kid was out in his low rider truck doing “burnouts” sliding all over the street. The whole neighborhood came out to check him. Then I walk to the corner to see how bad the streets are and I see a suv pulling out of the drive and just stop. At first I though the person was just ashamed because I was recording. I take a closer look, no one is in the suv. It just slide down the steep driveway on its own. :wow:

Man I don't care what the news says, I got over 2 feet where I live. I had to shovel to be able to pull back into my driveway and it's closer to mid calf than ankles, and the overrnight moisture just made a solid layer of ice on top of all the snow so trying to turn off roads which are fine since they've been driving over enough and packed down but when you try to turn off onto virgin snow, even with an SUV it's an issue.

The city did a good job allowing unhoused people free rides to the "warming shelters" I hope they are taking advantage because we have a huge unhoused population.

Idiots in Texas can't drive in normal weather. No way in hell I'm going out unless it's an emergency. I can almost guarantee you that wreck in Fort Worth didn't have to happen. I've driven in this before and it wasn't too bad as long as you don't speed and go slow. Problem is all it takes is one moron to mess things up for everyone.

I'll just take advantage of the opportunity and live like I'm 14 again for the next few days. You know stay up half the night watching movies and playing videos games, while getting up a little before noon. Gonna have to lay off the rubbing one out though. It's way too cold for that. Other wise it'll be an authentic adolescence experience.

Man I don't care what the news says, I got over 2 feet where I live. I had to shovel to be able to pull back into my driveway and it's closer to mid calf than ankles, and the overrnight moisture just made a solid layer of ice on top of all the snow so trying to turn off roads which are fine since they've been driving over enough and packed down but when you try to turn off onto virgin snow, even with an SUV it's an issue.

The city did a good job allowing unhoused people free rides to the "warming shelters" I hope they are taking advantage because we have a huge unhoused population.
Depends where you live in relation to where the wind blows. If you’re down a hill or something or in a corner you’re screwed

We're supposed to be getting another round of this starting on Wednesday, although it doesn't look like it'll be as bad.

Crazy seeing the high today being only 21 degrees. Also those rolling blackout outages only lasting about an hour are clearly bs. Know someone who's been without power all day.

they cant drive in Texas I agree but I do like you can get on the highway and set your cruise to 85mpg and be gucci. Any higher than that only if I have the Waze app because it's closer notifying there's a police trap up ahead. Yalls police still hide, I think they made that illegal in OK a few yrs ago or they just stopped doing it.

Still without power and my fiancé wants us to go to her parents house since they have electricity and water. Her parents stay on the other side of town. No way u gonna have our little one out there on the road. This ain’t the weather to drive in if you’re in Houston knowing how insane people drive. Just cause the snow ain’t there doesn’t mean there isn’t ice on the road. What if power suddenly goes out at her parents crib, then what?

Back
Top Bottom