Polar Vortex Will Bring Sub Zero Temps to Over 50million Americans vol 100+ Car Pileup on i35 in Ft Worth- Be Safe Bros

Me and the lady couldn’t deal with it anymore. We have a 8 month old and the crib was getting colder and colder. So we went ahead and went to my bro in law house. Driving wasn’t too bad. I was kinda pissed that downtown was lit up as **** and the surrounding areas was pitch black.

Me and the lady couldn’t deal with it anymore. We have a 8 month old and the crib was getting colder and colder. So we went ahead and went to my bro in law house. Driving wasn’t too bad. I was kinda pissed that downtown was lit up as **** and the surrounding areas was pitch black.

how cold is it there man? are they going to turn the power on again?

if it’s going to be cold a long time you gotta worry about pipes in your house freezing so the better turn it back on for you guys.

that’s super foul. Glad you got something figured out at least.

how cold is it there man? are they going to turn the power on again?

if it’s going to be cold a long time you gotta worry about pipes in your house freezing so the better turn it back on for you guys.

that’s super foul. Glad you got something figured out at least.
It’s 19 degrees here. I stay in a mid rise apartment building so the whole building has no power and water. Folks were in their car in the parking garage to charge their phone. Hopefully everything cuts back on soon. But these apartments has a history of power outages. At least once every two weeks. Can’t wait until our lease is up.

F6D879CF-0861-489A-9A1A-B625513D1509.png

Gotta be the low 40s in my apartment right now, if not it’s already in the 30s. Haven’t lost water yet.

That Texas car pileup vid is the most insane thing ive seen in a while. Scary as **** having a pickup freight train going right at you. How do conditions like that even happen? Never have I seen that in the NYC/tri state area.
Also up north the roads are constructed different to be able to withstand freezing conditions. These roads down here aren’t built for that in mind.

Tuesday about to be ir tie the coldest day on record (since 1899). My heat is doing its best and to its credit the bedroom which is most important is toasty, assisted by a space heater, but the open living and dining room area is like 61 right now. Got the pipes unfrozen enough to get water to downstairs too, just have to leave it full running which sucks but just dripping is still going to let it freeze.

Electric company was doing intentional rolling blackouts earlier today then quit but expected to start back tomorrow. They better not try it.

Screenshot_20210216-014056_Facebook.jpg

Weather the reason da hemi got a boo boo on the backside
3CA12C92-A65D-48C6-9577-5C309793D6EF.jpeg

Don't blame da hemi for your lack of respect for da snow.

4 wheel drive should handle a few inches of snow.

But it looks like da ice got you smh.

Did someone hit you or did you spin out?

I have a pair of shoes that I sold on GOAT over the weekend that I have to ship by tomorrow... hopefully the UPS STORE will be open so I can drop them off. Ugh.

surprised most homes dont have fireplaces out there?

if i was in texas this would be a good excuse for me to get a wood burning furnace. the vibes r amazing

I hope the ice on Abbott’s wheelchair ramp sends into traffic in front of a dually.

14 hours no power, like others said they aren’t rolling blackouts at all. Westlake and downtown haven’t lost power because all the rich folks live there.

**** hot wheels. I hope another tree falls on his ***** ***. I’ve been without power and heat since Sunday night. Had to go to a relatives house since it was getting unbearable at my apartment. This is supposed to be the number one energy producing state in the country and it’s going on 2 days without power in some places. What a joke. Its been cold af out here though.

A809A42E-4CF2-4395-96E2-BA32F7F97394.png

Yesterday car was flying down i10, hit an ice patch and completely went out of control. I had to accelerate on the ice to get out of his way(which also made me slide). Driver smashed the guard rail and kept going….tire wobbling and everything. The roads aren’t really that bad but the other drivers on the road are.

Got an email from my apartment building that the power is back on! Bout to head back in a few.

hopefully there isn’t another outage with the freeze tonight.

Houston handled this **** poorly. 35 hours without electricity is unnecessary.

they call it cuffing season for a reason. that cold weather makes women want to cuddle in bed all day. fat dudes should be slaying down there the next few days.

See that was a question I had for yall in warmer weather areas. Do yall have cuffing season?

Back
Top Bottom