Police Brutality Discussion & Solutions...

I tell people all the time. If you think you have an intruder on your property DO NOT call the police. Sounds weird but:

1. By the time the cops get there the intruder will be long gone.
2. The cops are brain dead to the point that they will think you are the intruder they were called about. They will shoot you dead then (maybe) apologize later. Especially if you are black or have something in your hand they believe to be a weapon.

It's really a no win situation with how violent cops are these days.

So apparently the cop who shot the Australian lady is a black immigrant from Somalia. I will bet one of my future paychecks that he gets convicted/sentenced (which he should of course).

We know when it's been vice-versa there have been no convictions.

426DA99D00000578-4703892-image-m-5_1500312110313.jpg

426DA99900000578-4703892-image-a-6_1500312213794.jpg

Man held on drug charges related to this vid since Jan on $50k bail he couldnt pay; @BaltimoreSAO called officer in another case days later

Whether drugs planted as public defender asserts, or drug discovery recreated, vid shows officers aware of how to manipulate body cams...

Public defender says @BaltimoreSAO offered man charged in this case a 3 year plea deal, then time served after being walked thru the video

Cop Suspended After Body Camera Video Shows Him Planting Drugs

(BALTIMORE) — A Baltimore officer's police powers have been suspended after defense attorneys released a body camera video that they said shows an officer planting drugs.

Two other officers were put on non-public-contact administrative duty, Police Commissioner Kevin Davis said at a news conference Wednesday.

The video released Tuesday by the public defender's office was taken during a drug arrest in January. It shows an officer placing a can in a trash-filled lot as two other officers look on, then activating the camera and returning to pick up the can and pulling out a plastic bag of white capsules.

The cameras save 30 seconds of video before they're activated.

The video was one of four body camera videos of the incident. Davis showed parts of the videos at the news conference.

"Perception is reality," Davis said. "If the community thinks police officers are planting evidence, I've got to do a bunch of things when allegations surface."

The incident is under investigation, Davis said, adding, "I know we can't just say 'no comment,' investigation is underway."

Police haven't reached any conclusions, David said. The videos lead to many questions, he said, including if any crimes were committed or any police procedures violated.

"None of us can rely just on observations of video," the commissioner said. "There are other factors we have to explore."

When I first watched The Wire years ago, I thought its portrayal of the Baltimore Police Department was kinda negative.

But now, after reading about the **** they've done over the years, I think The Wire was being generous about the BPD.

It did reinforce that the police are bigger scumbags than the criminals they're supposedly going after.

Tawanda Jones told the BCPD: "I Will Not Settle" for the wrongful death of her brother. The settlement had a gag order that would have meant shutting down "West Wednesdays” protests demanding justice for her brother's death

DG5rSPzXsAADqzO.jpg

DeKalb County is reopening a case after video surfaces showing a police officer beating a homeless woman in Atlanta.

The Atlanta police officer responsible for beating up this woman in a gas station had 14 force incidents before this one.

There's a recent vid of a black dude in the passenger seat and a cop with the heat drawn and pointed directly at the black dude. Cop claims he has the heat pointed b/c the dude reached under the seat. I legit think these cops have sever ptsd and/or paranoia. The slightest movement makes them freak out, esp if the dude looks like a thuggish dude that's about that life. They seriously need some mental health evaluations and counseling. Maybe even meds.

They don't have PTSD.

If they did have PTSD it would be triggered by sudden movements from any person they interact with not just Black folks.

They're already on 10 when they interact with Black people because of their own preconceived notions.

Thinking that every Black person has the ability to produce a deadly weapon out of thin air.

Back
Top Bottom