Police Brutality Discussion & Solutions...

Aquitted Philando Castile murderer, Jeronimo Yanez will be paid $50,000 in a buyout for leaving his department. Will also receive up to 600 hours of accrued and unused personal leave pay. 

What's the issue?

Sounds like the DailyMail trying to drum up a fake narrative. It's common knowledge cops run tags at random.

What's the issue?

Sounds like the DailyMail trying to drum up a fake narrative. It's common knowledge cops run tags at random.

Also common knowledge "driving while black" is an excuse to pull over black people. Go troll somewhere else. No one believes you're that dumb.

Maybe I'm reading what you're saying wrong, but you seem to be trolling.

Last edited:
What's the issue?

Also common knowledge "driving while black" is an excuse to pull over black people. Go troll somewhere else. No one believes you're that dumb.

I understand "driving while black".

But you're assuming that's what happened based on what?

What's the issue?

Did you watch the video? >D

What's the issue?

I'm trying to figure out myself. Personally I didn't know they ran tags randomly, but if nothing came up wouldn't that mean the person is some kind of high ranking government employee? Or is that just from movies and tv, :lol:

I don't know about FLA, but in MD you can tell based off the license plate if a person works in gov't.

Just a question, if her windows are up how can they truly see who is in the car? This can't be a case of DWB if they don't even know what the driver looks like.

I'm more confused at the up to 600hrs of accrued time. 

Why is this confusing? Forget the $50k they are giving him because I don't know what that is about. But if he accrued leave then he is entitled to receive since he worked for it.

pulled her over because of tint after the fact. but he doesn't have a tint meter to inspect the windows...? why even bring it up...?

she is a state attorney...not a gov. employee

Why is this confusing? Forget the $50k they are giving him because I don't know what that is about. But if he accrued leave then he is entitled to receive since he worked for it.
Idk where the max 600 hrs comes from. Could just be me not knowing their job and how their accrued time works but from what I would assume each year your accrued time blanks out and the new year it starts over. How could he have up to 600 hrs of leave pay within one year? Maybe it includes leaves that he could have taken if the situation came up. Like I get 4 months of paternity leave when my wife has a baby. Maybe they lumped in all potential leaves as possibles

I'm trying to figure out myself. Personally I didn't know they ran tags randomly, but if nothing came up wouldn't that mean the person is some kind of high ranking government employee? Or is that just from movies and tv,
laugh.gif

I don't know about FLA, but in MD you can tell based off the license plate if a person works in gov't.
Just a question, if her windows are up how can they truly see who is in the car? This can't be a case of DWB if they don't even know what the driver looks like.
If a homicidal cop isn't convicted but forced a rightful settlement to the family of the victim, any money the officer would normally receive for leaving the department should be reduced to zero. Putting the killing of innocent civilians aside for a second since that's obviously not a big deal to those Blue Lives Matter folks, look at how many millions these trigger-happy cops end up costing because they decide to kill innocent and/or unarmed civilians.

These are law enforcement officers; they are supposed to uphold the law and should be held to a higher standard. What is there to discourage cops from shooting unarmed and innocent civilians? They hardly ever get convicted even when they're on video emptying clips in people's backs. Since convicting them is hardly an option, any money they would receive from leaving the department should be reduced according to the settlement paid to the victim's family. If the settlement was higher than the money the officer would receive for leaving, he should get a grand total of zero dollars.

No severance pay, no buyouts, no accrued leave. Nothing. At least some form of discouragement to stop these senseless killings. 

Last edited:

I don't know, history? If the police run plates, all of your demographics come up, including race. You don't think that ever plays a factor in them turning the lights on?

Please see my reply above.

Graphic

San Diego police let K9 maul a suspect (black...duh) while he's cuffed on the ground.

Angel Nunez, captured the incident on his way to work, and posted the video to Facebook.

Pretty convenient how the majority of people pulled over by these "random" tag pulls tend to be a certain demo. I don't know any white person that's been subject to this, I however have with a similar bunk excuse at the end after wasting my time. "Oh you can't have anything hanging on your rear view mirror". It's profiling, plain and simple. Some of you are either naive or being purposely disingenuous.

Tint didn't look that dark from the vid plus he said he didn't have a tint meter.... what would have been the next step if he did pull her over for tint and she wasn't an official. He wouldn't be able to tell if it was legal or not.

Graphic

San Diego police let K9 maul a suspect (black...duh) while he's cuffed on the ground.

Angel Nunez, captured the incident on his way to work, and posted the video to Facebook.
I watched this video with a pain in  my gut, ish is horrid

There's an earlier video and you can see the dog attacking the guy and he's putting his hands up trying to give up but the dog was still going at em and the cop was barely doing anything

I watched this video with a pain in  my gut, ish is horrid

There's an earlier video and you can see the dog attacking the guy and he's putting his hands up trying to give up but the dog was still going at em and the cop was barely doing anything
Awful 
mean.gif
 It's not like those police dogs don't go through very rigorous training to even be allowed out in the field. At least over here.

In that video I did not hear the officers shouting any commands at the dog. How hard is it to call off a trained police dog b?

Instead the officer somehow thinks trying to pull the dog off while it has a firm grip on the victim's arm is a good idea. That's not how dogs work, much less a police dog. We used to have a hunting dog; it would be like trying to chase after the dog when he has a pheasant in his mouth to grab it instead of commanding the dog to come to you and drop it. They respond to verbal commands, specific ones they learned in training. Pretty sure a K9 is (supposed to be) trained to restrain a target until he is called off with a verbal command.

Last edited:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/australian-woman-justine-damond-shot-10812341

An Australian woman due to get married next month was shot dead by a US police officer after she called 911 to report a possible assault outside her home.

Justine Damond, 40, went outside in her pyjamas after police arrived and was shot through the door of a squad car by an officer seated inside the vehicle, it was claimed.

The officer's body camera was not turned on at the time, raising questions from the woman's family and Minneapolis' mayor.

Ms Damond was killed outside the home she shared with her fiance, Don Damond, and was preparing for their wedding in August.

Back
Top Bottom