Police kill Family Dog at Wrong address

Originally Posted by ksteezy

The pain of losing my dog literally breaks my heart, I can only imagine...there is really no difference in losing your puppy or losing any other person in your family, most of the times they show you a type of love that is impossible to find anywhere else, the cop should be taken off the force....

Are you serious??

Originally Posted by Deuce King

The pain of losing my dog literally breaks my heart, I can only imagine...there is really no difference in losing your puppy or losing any other person in your family, most of the times they show you a type of love that is impossible to find anywhere else, the cop should be taken off the force....

Are you serious??

ksteezy trollin again.

there is no doubt that i love my dog.  hell, my wife even half jokes that i love my dog more than i love her.  but god forbid my dog or mother died tomorrow, the difference in loss/emotion is not even on the same playing field.

Are you serious??

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Are you serious??

He can't be. That's a pretty insulting statement to anyone who has lost a family member.. that it's the same thing as your dog dying. I love my dog and I'll be sad as hell when he dies.. but give me a break.

you idiots cant comprehend the fact that people operate on different emotional levels and develop various attachments.

"oh but he, he feels something different and he wears da j crew? he must be a poopyhead"

idiots.

Originally Posted by John Mayer

you idiots cant comprehend the fact that people operate on different emotional levels and develop various attachments.

"oh but he, he feels something different and he wears da j crew? he must be a poopyhead"

idiots.

quoted for banishment. i like your music though

Hipolito said that dashcam footage shows the dog barking and attacking the officer.

"The officer was basically in retreat and asked the owner to grab the dog," Hipolito said. "He was unable to and the dog continued to attack and that's when the officer discharged his firearm."

If true the officer was in the right from my view. Pretty messed up situation.

The officer commited a crime point blank period. He has all the tools necessary to be precise in his pursuit. He should be removed and serve time. Karma is a *****!

Good day.

RIP Cisco

Honestly a messed up situation, but if the dashcam did show that the officer was being attacked, he was well within his rights to do what had to be done.

But he shouldnt have shot Cisco point blank and killed him, shoulda just pistol whipped/used the nightstick/ shot him in the foot at most....thats where the cop +@%#!* up

Originally Posted by Carver

30t6p3b.gif
dude shot right away.. didn't even give his owner a chance to grab him.

Yeah and he had the nerve to say "why didn't you get your dog?"  He didn't have any time to get the dog, what an idiot
30t6p3b.gif
.  Doubt anything will happen, but the officer should get fired.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Not sure if this was already posted. Help get justice. Tell the Austin Police Department we will not stand for this.

http://www.change.org/pet...austin-police-department

Signed.  RIP Cisco
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Hipolito said that dashcam footage shows the dog barking and attacking the officer.

"The officer was basically in retreat and asked the owner to grab the dog," Hipolito said. "He was unable to and the dog continued to attack and that's when the officer discharged his firearm."

How is he going to be able to grab his dog (if it's true he was attacking) with an officer pointing a gun at him as well?  You read the article, the guy was scared out of his mind.  He probably could have only had a split second to react before the cop did.  Even if he did manage to move to grab his dog, what are the odds the cop would have shot him as a reaction?

idiots.
ksteezy's other screenname?

i for one, do understand that people can operate on different emotional levels and develop an attachment to an animal.  That being said, I am of the opinion that human life trumps animal life 100% of the time.  no exceptions to that rule.  That is why I think organizations like PETA are full of ******s.

Originally Posted by voodoo

Originally Posted by finnns2003

30t6p3b.gif
Police state. They are given free reins to do anything. No accountability either.
Of course not, why should things change when nobody really cares?  People care more about what features the next iPhone or iPad will have than cops abusing authority.  There's a sense of "that'll never happen to me" so it is rare for any action to be taken.  If people were truly fed up they could force a change in the system.

way too many people don't know their rights and the cops exploit it, and even if you do know your rights the cops will try and twice and turn things around to pin you for the most pettiest of things even if you didn't do nothing wrong.  they take knowing your rights as "playing lawyer"

the entire police system in this country needs to be re-evaluated from the top to the bottom.   it's good officers who really want to protect and serve their communities but to the majority of officers that's not the case.

bottom line is cops are WAY too trigger happy, they act that was because they know they can get away with it.   if they knew they would be held accountable for shooting people or not doing things the right way they would be much more hesitant to abuse their power.

being a police officer is a dangerous job, they KNOW that upon taking the job, they know it might be risks and danger involved but their job is to protect and serve, not assume and kill. of course if you have no other choice put to defend yourself because your lifes in danger then you need to shoot but i remember a situation where cops ran up on a guy with a baseball bat, they were all in his face when it was obvious the guy was mentally screwed up. the cops paniced and shot the guy a bunch of times murdering him in cold blood. that was a result of their poor decision making,  if you see a guy with a bat,  not a gun but a bat,  you keep your distance and try and handle it from there rather then panic and murder him because you lack common sense.

it's alot of times where they put themselves in situations where things can get hot and they panic and shoot when if they used common sense they wouldn't need to use their guns.

idiots.

Agreed. too many people on here think their opinion or way of thinking is far superior than others. What he said isnt even all that far fetched. you guys should really take the time to respect other people's opinion and way of thinking. This place, and the world, would be a much better place if people did this

Originally Posted by kobe24bp

Can't even click to watch the video
frown.gif

I'd probably be charged with murdering the cop if that was my dog
This.

I have my [dead] dog's face tattooed on my arm. I loved my dog more than anything else on this planet (after my mom of course). Had this woulda been me, I won't go as far as to say I would've killed the officer, but I definitely would've done something. Maybe got into a car accident with him at a later date where I "accidentally" t-boned him on the driver's side. I don't know what but I would NOT have taken this lying down nor would I have leave it up to the justice system...

If this was my dog, that cop would be dead right now.

I agree with what ksteezy wrote, my dog IS a member of my family, I would have the same amount of grief whether it was my dog or my mom dying.

Terrible situation and I hope something is done to that police officer, he needs to be fired.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

idiots.
ksteezy's other screenname?

i for one, do understand that people can operate on different emotional levels and develop an attachment to an animal.  That being said, I am of the opinion that human life trumps animal life 100% of the time.  no exceptions to that rule.  That is why I think organizations like PETA are full of ******s.

lol Def not ksteezy.
and i must agree on ur views on PETA.

i just disagree with NTers going bananas if someone's views are not of their own ya know?

Back
Top Bottom