Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

Funniest thing about the FB post is that aint mike brown
laugh.gif

Cops gonna lose his job over a pic of the wrong guy

Last edited:
Is this protest still going on because the cop is still on paid leave and not in custody?

Can't help but think the cop is somewhere getting fat like Zimmermann did to make it seem like he couldn't fight.

His buddy is a murderer and he's tryna slander an 18 year old deceased kid. Stay classy Ferguson PD

He killed a black man. Don't you know that's cause for celebration for some people in this country?

Yall don't get it, all those racist, hateful comments you see on internet articles aren't trolls they're real *** people who really hate minorities. They might mask their feelings during the day and be PC, but when they feel safe or if you just talk to them to long they spew their ignorant b.s. Hell I worked with a dude like that and he swore he was my best friend despite his blatant ignorance about everything from race to sexual orientation.

Wake up the lives of minorities, especially blacks, is not valued. There are people who want us all gone.
:frown:

The removal of systematic institutionalized racism.

Not even trying to be pessimistic, but is that a feasible option? Seems like they're "SWS" from top to bottom.

Honestly thinks this comes down to a battle for genetic survival. One side isn't gonna rest to the other is exterminated.

I'm not advocating that, but being objective I honestly think this is the unfortunate nature of the situation.

Not even trying to be pessimistic, but is that a feasible option? Seems like they're "SWS" from top to bottom.

Honestly thinks this comes down to a battle for genetic survival. One side isn't gonna rest to the other is exterminated.

I'm not advocating that, but being objective I honestly think this is the unfortunate nature of the situation.

It's not a feasible option --at least within this century, but it's the only real solution I can think of.
Everything else would be putting a bandaid and rubbing some tussin on a gunshot wound

From a macrocosm perspective, what would y'all suggest the solution is?
End the war on drugs. Black and brown ppl in the US are treated as enemy combatants in the war on drugs. These white people can make movie after movie about goofy white guys smoking and growing marijuana, yet a black man is a thug that deserves I'll treatment and execution because he had weed in his system? This war on drugs is silly and a black hole many things in this world are getting sucked in to. All this boils down to the fact the America needs to constantly be in war for prosperity. We need to end this business model!

Funniest thing about the FB post is that aint mike brown :lol:  

:smh: proves that they have a bunch of idiots as police officers in Ferguson

Kill Darren Wilson in a majority white neighborhood, leave his body in the street for hours and have on lookers question why he wasn't given a fair trial.

Then we can start the healing process and changing the way police approach people and how they are viewed amongst and Americans in particular those of color

Last edited:

It's not a feasible option --at least within this century, but it's the only real solution I can think of.
Everything else would be putting a bandaid and rubbing some tussin on a gunshot wound
The US will be a highly entertaining country when white people are no longer the majority, I want to live long enough tell a white guy who has a legit race case to get over it and stop talking about race

Funniest thing about the FB post is that aint mike brown
laugh.gif

mean.gif
proves that they have a bunch of idiots as polic officer in Ferguson

not for nothin but the cop who posted this is a KC cop

pretty sure if he was a ferguson cop he'd get a medal and the pic leaked to CNN and Fox news

Last edited:

Touché. I've racked my brains many a night trying to figure out a solution. Sometimes it seems that destroy and rebuild is the only option.

I've also wondered why do white people hate us so bad? Our issues always stem from them having an issue with us.

End the war on drugs. Black and brown ppl in the US are treated as enemy combatants in the war on drugs. These white people can make movie after movie about goofy white guys smoking and growing marijuana, yet a black man is a thug that deserves I'll treatment and execution because he had weed in his system? This war on drugs is silly and a black hole many things in this world are getting sucked in to. All this boils down to the fact the America needs to constantly be in war for prosperity. We need to end this business model!
This is it.

Don't need to say anything further.

Last edited:
I haven't posted in this thread because frankly I'm so emotional about this topic I can't talk about logically.

I'm over 30 years old and I've never been so angry, scared, and hopeless in my life as a black man in this country.

Only thing I can pray for is that real change happens amongst our people to prevent this from happening moving forward.

I'm a humanist. I believe all people black, white or other are by nature good at heart but when things like this happen it shakes my faith man it really does.

God Bless everyone.

Came in here to basically make this post but I'm going to have to disagree with the bold point. Kill a black man and donations pour in, same mf's that lynched us & the hold town came out to watch us hang from a tree and for what? A section of this country which happens to be the majority are super sick people, that are devoid of any moral compass unless it comes to one of their own.

Touché. I've racked my brains many a night trying to figure out a solution. Sometimes it seems that destroy and rebuild is the only option.

I've also wondered why do white people hate us so bad? Our issues always stem from them having an issue with us.

Because they're taught to be afraid of us. That propaganda has been spread since slavery ended and many people still buy into it.

There are people in this country who hate blacks, but can't actually name 5 black people they've met. For most it has very little to do with personal interaction with people of color.

And lastly it's much easier to victim blame and say they hate us because we're violent, thugs, etc. Instead of addressing the atrocities committed against people of color in the past and the systematic racism that continues.

Think about it, people literally have excuses for facts released from our own federal government about racism/racial profiling.

I honestly think they fear us somehow. This view of the black body as subhuman, inherently violent, and the main narrative has always been to separate themselves from the dangerous negro. Seeing these black men and women protest and speak up about their injustices scares a lot of white America because it does two things: makes them think outside of their bubble, outside of this dangerous negro narrative and seeing black people demand justice and seek power is threatening to their current way a life. Which is why a lot of white Americans turn to 'oh you're being a reverse racist' and 'if only you'd stop talking about race and racism, it would go away!' instead of questioning, hmmm why do I not like to talk about race? maybe this isn't so simple? maybe this goes deeper for an entire country built on slavery and genocide.

Instead, we get dudes coming in here saying that we're "white bigots" ...in a thread about another young black man dying of police brutality that has been going on for centuries.

We as Black people in this country represent the extreme hypocrisy it was founded upon.

"Land of the free" :lol:

"All men are created equal" :lol:

Last edited:
Anyone catch a glimpse of the "YOLO Boutique" in the strip mall in Ferguson on CNN?

Lmao :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom