Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

We as Black people in this country represent the extreme hypocrisy it was founded upon.

"Land of the free" :lol:

"All men are created equal" :lol:

We weren't considered people then. Were subhuman, so what they wrote didn't even apply to us in their minds.

Hence why I have to chuckle at black "patriots" on independence day, but that's another subject for another time :lol:

Agreed to all the posted above. Not that anything surprises me anymore but I found out the other day Wall Street was built by slaves and housed them underground.

It's starting to seem like they need us more then we need them. To try and downplay this dynamic, the inferiority/superiority mindsets are put into place and for years people have bought into it.

Either way it seems like were on the verge of great change and despite this calamity I'm glad to say I'll be able to witness it and render my effort.

Yes, Wall St. first served as a slave market. The Wall St as you know it today is literally built on top of a slave cemetery.

Which makes you wonder, How sick of a mindset do you have to have to walk around with that strong of a sense of entitlement/privilege in a country when you can't really point to one thing that's indigenously yours?

This situation being a prime example

Whoa...

Did. not. know. this.
Don't want to get too off topic, but I'll help you out.
Here's a great article on it
and more stuff

Which makes you wonder, How sick of a mindset do you have to have to walk around with that strong of a sense of entitlement/privilege in a country when you can't really point to one thing that's indigenously yours?

This situation being a prime example

and feel threatened when anyone addresses that privilege

:smh:

Bvcy8oRCAAA5ilU.jpg

What kills me is that this isn't an isolated situation, every city has a cop like this dude. And they carrying around unparalleled powers like gandalf and ****.

This has got to stop, the only retribution I see is black folks getting law degrees because we have to level the playing field somehow.

Knowledge is power, and as long as we are ignorant to the laws that run this country, we will be prisoner to them. Rise up, with your minds- and ride the emerald chariot over the sea of knowledge and onward to your destiny. Because at the end of the day we all people, and I'll be damned if my family going to struggle because my ancestors were from the Caribbean.  

Last edited:
FWIW it's probably not the best execution but I think Benzino genuinely cares about this kinda stuff and is trying to help out in the best way he knows how

Back
Top Bottom