Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

I can't recommend Real News Network enough:

If you guys enjoyed this then I also recommend...

the-house-i-live-in~s600x600.jpg

Don't sleep. Both are extremely informative. 

Last edited:
This morning, Dumbest Man on the Internet Jim Hoft was eagerly hyping Chuck C. Johnson’s lawsuit to get Michael Brown’s juvenile records released: Michael Brown Lawsuit Goes to Court This AM | the Gateway Pundit.
Being Jim Hoft, of course he repeated Johnson’s totally unsubstantiated claim that Michael Brown had committed second degree murder.

According to KMOX, The Citizen Journalist website GotNews has filed suit in St. Louis County circuit court seeking possible juvenile records on Michael Brown.There are rumors that Brown was involved in a second degree murder case before his death.
#MikeBrown was not facing any serious felony charge at time of death and has never been convicted of a serious felony in family court.
— Jeremy Kohler (@jeremykohler) September 3, 2014
It’s now time for Jim Hoft and Chuck C. Johnson to apologize for their outrageous lies and smears. 
http://littlegreenfootballs.com/art...el_Brown_Had_No_Felony_Convictions_or_Charges

They are literally trying to dig up any and everything about Michael Brown to justify the cops actions. :smh:

Glad the character assassination isn't working this time.

Next they will probably try and bring up how many times he was suspended(ISS/OSS) in school or how many times he had detention :rolleyes

They are literally trying to dig up any and everything about Michael Brown to justify the cops actions. :smh:

Next they will probably try and bring up how many times he was suspended(ISS/OSS) in school or how many times he had detention :rolleyes

Yep, more than likely thats the next step. I'll be more surprised if they didn't bring those things up.

I'm so tired of the media saying "the Michael Brown grand jury." **** is disgusting. Everybody know who Darren Wilson is, they need to start using his name. :smh:

They are literally trying to dig up any and everything about Michael Brown to justify the cops actions.
mean.gif

I'm hoping it doesn't, but every time I get my hopes up that our collective conciousness is rising I end up disappointed.  I'll say this though,  some of the names I read in this thread speaking up for black folks on NT showed me that maybe we are finally 'waking up' so to speak.

+1

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...273858771.html?_osource=SocialFlowTwt_PHBrand

Department of Justice to investigate entire Ferguson, Missouri Police Department:

The Department of Justice will announce Thursday that it is launching a civil rights investigation of the entire Ferguson, Missouri Police Department,

administration officials said Wednesday. While the Justice Department's Civil Rights Division has been probing last month's shooting death of Michael

Brown by a Ferguson police officer, the new investigation would be much broader, looking at the conduct of the entire department over the last few years.

Ferguson police officers have faced a handful of lawsuits in recent years, including one in which four officers beat a man and then charged him with

damaging government property for getting blood on their uniforms.

So apparently... The Ferguson police department wasn't really bombarded with requests for the tape of the confrontation at the convenient store.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5773420?ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000047&ir=Black+Voices

Per the article, only one person had requested something along the limes, and the person actually asked for "all media leading up to his death"

He said that he was not even asking for the tape...

So one guy asked for a broad amount f evidence...

Was turned into the media was pressuring them to release the tape.

:stoneface:

So apparently... The Ferguson police department wasn't really bombarded with requests for the tape of the confrontation at the convenient store.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5773420?ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000047&ir=Black+Voices

Per the article, only one person had requested something along the limes, and the person actually asked for "all media leading up to his death"

:smh:

Trying to assassinate his character after the assassination. I hope anyone involved in the smear campaign on the force and on these dumb *** blogs gets a heavy dose of justice and harsh reality. It's far too obvious that people wanted to devalue Mike Brown's life based on nothing.

People actually tried to justify his murder. That **** is amazing to me.

I knew it was BS as soon as chief jackson said it. :smh:

How could someone request a video they didn't know about?

^^^

:wow:

I have a feeling that this is a lot deeper than the mike brown murder and covering for a cop...

This could be a really messy situation

^^^

:wow:

I have a feeling that this is a lot deeper than the mike brown murder and covering for a cop...

This could be a really messy situation

That Federal Probe BETTER get to the bottom of this. :smh:

The Mike Brown murder might have shined the light on just the tip of the iceberg.

Back
Top Bottom