Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

My comment to some of the trolls on there saying "pull your pants up and you won't be hunted." :smh:

Do white people really believe that black people haven't moved out of the same spot for 400 years because of how we dress? Martin Luther King Jr. wore suits and was still assassinated. The Civil Rights movement "ended" in 1969. That was 45 years ago. So subtract 45 from 400 and you're left with 355 years. So... for those other 355 years what was the reason, because it wasn't our clothes. And do you really think that in 45 years all the people that were in control of White Supremacy had a change of heart and stopped being racists? A lot of them are still alive and are still business owners, politicians, cops, judges, executives, etc. 45 years wasn't a LONG TIME ago. It was 9 years before I was born and I'm in my 30's.

someone please give @Julius Wrek  a emmy for his participation in this thread.

he has been one of the number one people keeping this thread alive and continually offering new information

someone please give @Julius Wrek
 a emmy for his participation in this thread.
he has been one of the number one people keeping this thread alive and continually offering new information
agreed
give dis dude a Grammy too
laugh.gif

Pay my student loan so I knows its real.

(Thanks fellas)
My comment to some of the trolls on there saying "pull your pants up and you won't be hunted."
mean.gif
Do white people really believe that black people haven't moved out of the same spot for 400 years because of how we dress? Martin Luther King Jr. wore suits and was still assassinated. The Civil Rights movement "ended" in 1969. That was 45 years ago. So subtract 45 from 400 and you're left with 355 years. So... for those other 355 years what was the reason, because it wasn't our clothes. And do you really think that in 45 years all the people that were in control of White Supremacy had a change of heart and stopped being racists? A lot of them are still alive and are still business owners, politicians, cops, judges, executives, etc. 45 years wasn't a LONG TIME ago. It was 9 years before I was born and I'm in my 30's.
Pharrell and his #NewBlack ilk need to play the back.

Glad I stopped idolatry of Self-Hateboard P.

AND MEDIA NEEDS TO STOP CALLIN' THESE FERGUSON PROTESTS RIOTS, AND SAYIN' MOLOTOV COCKTAILS WERE USED!

There was absolutely no evidence of the aftermath of mc's being used. 

No cops engulfed in flames,

nothin'.

Stop the f'n lyin'.

Last edited:
NEW VIDEO Shows 2 WHITE Witnesses In The AFTERMAT…:

Saw this video on Twitter. After the 3 minute mark someone edited in some racist stuff. :smh: I went back a few pages and didn't see it posted. If posted before, sorry. Please delete.

NEW VIDEO Shows 2 WHITE Witnesses In The AFTERMAT…:

Saw this video on Twitter. After the 3 minute mark someone edited in some racist stuff. :smh: I went back a few pages and didn't see it posted. If posted before, sorry. Please delete.

Sad how once a white person gives their account it gets some credibility. Hope this helps some though.

Still can't believe yo is on paid vacation, while Mike Brown is 6ft under smh.

Like seriously... How is it being a white person in America?

Lol...

Must be easy as ****. :lol:

Like seriously... How is it being a white person in America?

Lol...

Must be easy as ****. :lol:

No one man has it harder than the next.
Problems may be different, the struggle each man possesses may be different, but no man is without burden

No one man has it harder than the next.
Problems may be different, the struggle each man possesses may be different, but no man is without burden

2nd part is true. First one isn't. Certain people do have it harder the next

Yea the first part of my comment is highly debatable, HIGHLY.

Perception is reality.
If I believe a kid that often goes hungry in Nigeria has it harder than me because I get a meal everyday, doesn't make it true, doesn't mean he believes that because his perception is his reality.

My point was, Try not to concern yourself with how easy it would be if you were white, but rather how lucky you are to be black, or what ever you may be.

Control the things you can, those things you can't control you have to not be bothered with.

laugh.gif

Pay my student loan so I knows its real.

(Thanks fellas)

Pharrell and his #NewBlack ilk need to play the back.

Glad I stopped idolatry of Self-Hateboard P.

AND MEDIA NEEDS TO STOP CALLIN' THESE FERGUSON PROTESTS RIOTS, AND SAYIN' MOLOTOV COCKTAILS WERE USED!

There was absolutely no evidence of the aftermath of mc's being used. 

No cops engulfed in flames,

nothin'.

Stop the f'n lyin'.
Notice that as soon as Pharrell kicked the buck dancing into overdrive...

And he's sweeping every awards show with that Happy song. 

****ing is a for-profit endeavor if you're an entertainer, just look at Charlemagne.  He's tapdancing at an unheard of rate now that he's getting that Viacom tv show money.

Last edited:
And see I think completely opposite of what you two above me think. I don't believe the rich kids had it easier than I growing up because they had money and we had 9kids under one roof in a 3 bedroom house.

The average person accepts these situations as handicaps and excuses as to who has it easier, my parents never did, I never did, and never will.

I think your mentality is what's wrong with the World mgrand15 mgrand15 , not mine.

Not a personal shot at you but real talk I feel your mentality is detrimental to society.

Who cares how someone else had something you didn't. Worry about what you can change going forward so that your kids don't have to go without

I think not acknowledging the fact that some are more privileged than others primarily because of their skin color, adds to the problem. If people during the 50's and 60 's had that mentality, we'll still be living under jim crow laws.
You can acknowledge injustice all while working hard towards being successful. Completely ignoring and/or not talking about injustices, will not make things better. That's the biggest damn lie being told right now. White supremist dream of the day black people accept being treated as less than.

I'm not talking about one person being more "privileged" than the other based on race, I acknowledge there are privileges to being white, just as there are privileges to being black, or any race. Life itself has privileges across the board.

I acknowledge injustice as well, those things have nothing to do with me saying, no one man has it harder than the next.

Acknowledging something doesn't mean you have to be handicapped by it

This is definitely a thread worthy topic, but this isn't the thread to go on much further about this topic though.

I think your mentality is what's wrong with the World mgrand15 mgrand15 , not mine.

Not a personal shot at you but real talk I feel your mentality is detrimental to society.

Who cares how someone else had something you didn't. Worry about what you can change going forward so that your kids don't have to go without

You think my mentality is detrimental because you assume that me acknowledging privilege means I'm making excuses or I try less. You're wrong. It's important to realize that some people aren't as privileged as you are. When you don't acknowledge that, you look down on people who weren't lucky enough to be born in the situation that you were. It's also important to realize others are more privileged than you. A white man in America is born with advantages that a black woman couldn't dream of. That's just FACT. That's not making excuses.

Your mentality is what leads to stuff like racism being ignored (which is exactly what the system wants) - "who cares if they get access to great schools and are actually protected by cops - worry about what you can change." Your mentality is what leads people to say "black people do better" instead of looking at the system creating the problems. No new thread needed for this. You're on that Pharrell, Charlemagne stuff anyway. Yes, some people do have it harder than others. That's just life. If you don't agree, you need to open your eyes. You can succeed and still look at the system around you and question it.

I think not acknowledging the fact that some are more privileged than others primarily because of their skin color, adds to the problem. If people during the 50's and 60 's had that mentality, we'll still be living under jim crow laws.
You can acknowledge injustice all while working hard towards being successful. Completely ignoring and/or not talking about injustices, will not make things better. That's the biggest damn lie being told right now. White supremist dream of the day black people accept being treated as less than.

:smokin

Last edited:
I'm not talking about privilege nor did I ever mention it until I ACKNOWLEDGED it, but you are STILL wanting to debate that I don't think one person can be more privileged, WTF

If you actually read my comment after you turned it into privilege I said people are more privileged, life is full of privileges. I guess you guys SWITCHED my "no man has it harder than the next" and turned it into I guess me saying that "no man is more privileged than the next" I never said anything about privilege until I acknowledged that one can be more privileged than the other.

I acknowledge this, lol, I said it in post 7760 and I just said it again.

And again I say, I'm not talking about privilege, but your comprehension obviously leads you to only understand my comment as what you want it to be, not what it says and not what I say it says. I mean even after I said I wasn't talking about privilege you are still debating me saying nobody is more privileged, why?

Back
Top Bottom